• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accelerated rewards points issue on HDFC moneyback+ credit card

Kingslayer1

TF Buzz
I have an HDFC moneyback+ credit card. So I am supposed to earn 10x rewards points on Amazon, Flipkart, Bigbasket & more. I got the card last month, and now I have made transactions on those merchants and got points this month but I just got 2 points for each 150 spent I didn't receive any accelerated reward points and didn't receive any reward points for some transactions. When I asked the support team they just didn't answer the question but said reward points would reflect on the next month's statement. And the statement hasn't been generated yet cuz it will be on the 13th of every month. Does anyone know if I will receive it ever?

Solution
What you can do is calculate points for other spend and see if it adds up. In my case the other spend add up. But I didn't receive them in the 10x points category. I bought a phone from Flipkart but haven't received any points for it, let's hope those get credited
I got my accelerated points separately yesterday. I hope you will get that too

helloworld

TF Legend
keyfeatures: terms and conditions

read the following tncs

particularly,

page 2 that says the following (above and below lines)

- The CashPoints will be posted on calendar month basis, the transaction settled in the system between 1st to 30/31st of the calendar month will be posted in the 1st week of the subsequent calendar month

mostly, you'll get points this week (reflect in netbanking) for your last month transactions .. and visible in next statement

check once, if still think HDFC missed your points, make a complaint but I don't think so, you just have to wait.

Kingslayer1

TF Buzz
keyfeatures: terms and conditions

read the following tncs

particularly,

page 2 that says the following (above and below lines)

- The CashPoints will be posted on calendar month basis, the transaction settled in the system between 1st to 30/31st of the calendar month will be posted in the 1st week of the subsequent calendar month

mostly, you'll get points this week (reflect in netbanking) for your last month transactions .. and visible in the next statement

check once, if still think HDFC missed your points, make a complaint but I don't think so, you just have to wait.
Thank you for your reply, I got the points but they are too less than I calculated and was supposed to receive, that's why I asked that question. Do you say that I will get the rest even after some time? Or is it because it's my first month using this card? Because some said they did not receive any points in the next month, but in the second month when their card was new.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
There is no point in thinking about reward points or accelerated 10x points for this card. Its a waste of energy.

Did you know you can only redeem these points when your points balance reaches 2500?

Now calculate how many more transactions you need to do to reach that point.

helloworld

TF Legend
There is no point in thinking about reward points or accelerated 10x points for this card. Its a waste of energy.

Did you know you can only redeem these points when your points balance reaches 2500?
Now calculate how many more transactions you need to do to reach that point.

its 18.75k with 10x.. much better in basic reward cards, IMO.

sc smart need 1.25L to redeem points.

Last edited:

shivtej

TF Buzz
Thank you for your reply, I got the points but they are too less than I calculated and was supposed to receive, that's why I asked that question. Do you say that I will get the rest even after some time? Or is it because it's my first month using this card? Because some said they did not receive any points in the next month, but in the second month when their card was new.
Same is the case with me. I received a message telling me that 2 points for other spend have been credit. But no message or points received for 10x points.
I called customer care for this issue today, now they are telling me in system my card is regular moneyback not plus. Then I informed her that i have plus variant. So she told me to mail them. Let's see what update I get

My 1st statement generated on 20th April.

Last edited:

shivtej

TF Buzz
What you can do is calculate points for other spend and see if it adds up. In my case the other spend add up. But I didn't receive them in the 10x points category. I bought a phone from Flipkart but haven't received any points for it, let's hope those get credited

helloworld

TF Legend
My 1st statement generated on 20th April.

It doesn't contain multiplier points 2x, 10x etc. from Apr 1 - Apr 20 in that statement.

That statement only contains..

The CashPoints will be posted on calendar month basis, the transaction settled in the system between 1 st to 30/31st of the calendar month

i.e., Mar 1- Mar 30 (if you did any transactions on those dates)

--------
In this month statement, i.e., 20th May contains

Apr 1 - Apr 30: 2x, 10x

--------
For easy convinience if you want, or want to stay with this card more time move statement date to beginning month for better understanding.

Further: https://www.technofino.in/community...-hdfc-moneyback-credit-card.26196/post-631534

Kingslayer1

TF Buzz
I got my accelerated points separately yesterday. I hope you will get that too

Solution