• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Pre-Approved Credit Card Offer OCT - NOV 2022 (LTF confusion)

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
There is a lot of confusion among Hdfc account holders regarding lifetime free credit card offers sent in e-mail in October and November, 2022.
On one hand, some members are saying LTF criterias are absolute since September 13th.
HDFC customer care also says they don't issue LTF cards from October.
The question is why is HDFC account holders still getting offer e-mails and SMSs regarding Lifetime Free credit card, where validity of offer is explicitly mentioned as 31st October and now 15th November ?

Has anyone applied for LTF pre-approved credit card (Moneyback+ / Millenia) in October and November and recieved their cards - if so, please share if they have been confirmed as LTF or any other experience likewise.

image_2022-11-09_184823294-ink.jpeg image_2022-11-09_185236119-ink.jpeg

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I am seeing pre-approved offer since July. SavingsMax Account opened in March later upgraded to Classic Banking and big amount FD. Credit limit slowly increased to 1,88,000 but I am worried after what RM said that offer will expire in November. 6 months will be complete by 28th Nov, should I risk it applying on 22nd (that's when RM said offer expires).
Apply via branch.... Ur application will go through...

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I am seeing pre-approved offer since July. SavingsMax Account opened in March later upgraded to Classic Banking and big amount FD. Credit limit slowly increased to 1,88,000 but I am worried after what RM said that offer will expire in November. 6 months will be complete by 28th Nov, should I risk it applying on 22nd (that's when RM said offer expires).
Since you are getting a pre-approved offer, you will definitely get this, even you apply today. There will be no cibil enquiry this time also. Just confirm the address and your card will be delivered. Mine was approved on the same day. My acc is less than 5 months old

TF Ace
TF Family
Apply online only if the previous application has completed 180 days else it would be a rejection for sure regardless of the pre-approved offer. And don't worry you will get the offer back, they are renewed on a quarterly basis afaik!

anonymuos

TF Ace
HDFC Millenia card (or Moneyback+) is processed as LTF from offline Branch, if you apply Card to card basis. Did today with Amazon pay ICICI CC of 50K limit and they promised a limit of 1 Lac. This form is valid and the option to select is "OBC Card Facia".
*Don't have Savings Account with HDFC
For C2C basis, what income docs do they ask and what if you are self-employed? ITR?

Nobody

TF Buzz
HDFC Millenia card (or Moneyback+) is processed as LTF from offline Branch, if you apply Card to card basis. Did today with Amazon pay ICICI CC of 50K limit and they promised a limit of 1 Lac. This form is valid and the option to select is "OBC Card Facia".
*Don't have Savings Account with HDFC
1668175393216.png
Which state and do update if you get the card and get it confirmed as ltf from hdfc customer care

anonymuos

TF Ace
I am in two minds - being offered LTF Business Moneyback pre-approved for having SavingsMax account with limit of 1,88,000 and ₹1500 Amazon Gift voucher if I apply myself. But Millennia is the better card in terms of rewards/cashbacks in the future. I can apply for LTF Millennia from the branch based on SimplyCLICK or ICICI APay both with 1,30,000 limit. Which one should I go for? Can I get Business Moneyback initially and then upgrade to Millennia a few months later with the same 1,88,000 limit maintained? (I am self-employed, not salaried, can show ITR if required).