• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Pre-Approved Credit Card Offer OCT - NOV 2022 (LTF confusion)

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
There is a lot of confusion among Hdfc account holders regarding lifetime free credit card offers sent in e-mail in October and November, 2022.
On one hand, some members are saying LTF criterias are absolute since September 13th.
HDFC customer care also says they don't issue LTF cards from October.
The question is why is HDFC account holders still getting offer e-mails and SMSs regarding Lifetime Free credit card, where validity of offer is explicitly mentioned as 31st October and now 15th November ?

Has anyone applied for LTF pre-approved credit card (Moneyback+ / Millenia) in October and November and recieved their cards - if so, please share if they have been confirmed as LTF or any other experience likewise.

image_2022-11-09_184823294-ink.jpeg image_2022-11-09_185236119-ink.jpeg

Last edited:

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I thought Axis Myzone credit card LTF offer had ended in September, but yesterday I saw Myzone for 0 joining and annual charges showing in my account. Didn't believe, and today a rep. from Axis Bank called and asked me to apply for the same as that is pre-approved for me. I would have taken if he told IOCL as LTF instead of Myzone. Can this be true (LTF Myzone now in Dec) ?

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Take a screenshot and apply. Get LTF confirmation once delivered. If denied, use screenshot and RBI rule to get the confirmation.

Note: Applicable to all banks- LTF offers are not limited time. based on AI, customer association it can happen and run all the time. Offer maybe specific to your account. And yes, myzone can be LTF anytime.
I asked them to send a screenshot of their system showing LTF offer on my name, they sent a link, which opened up the whole application, and joining as well as annual charges were indeed mentioned 0. And since it was a pre-approved offer, the application was approved almost instantly after I confirmed the address. The rep. apso told that LTF will be mentioned on the physical Card offer letter, so, don't worry. Now let's wait and see. If not LTF, I will seek explaination for mis-selling.

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I applied via a booth which was at my office location, i had applied for millennia. I got an email stating that my application is rejected, please help
You can mail to customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com for reconsideration with your application number, IDs and ITR/ Salary slips. As far as I know, HDFC is really aggressive these days in giving credit cards, they literally said that "they need to meet target this month, so please take the credit card" to one of my relative 3 days ago.