• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC launching new credit card- Pixel Play. Exclusive to PayZapp users.

Shalbin

TF Buzz
Hello Guys
Currently Holding 4 HDFC Cards
1.Money Back+
2.Swiggy
3.Paytm
4.UPI Virtual Card

Is it possible to apply for the Newly Launched Pixel Play Card while all the cards in active state or i have to close any of these?.

Please clarify
Thanks

althafvly

TF Buzz
Try applying in payzapp, it should show whether you are eligible.

You can't apply because of already having an HDFC card. They are only allowing new CC customers.

Last edited:

althafvly

TF Buzz
Apply now option is available for all payzapp users
Screenshot_2024-05-14-14-15-19-77_73b8f71215c375925abd18624296fb43.jpg
Getting eligibility criteria didn't match, after pressing apply now. Didn't ask any info. Its zero joining fee.

Edit: got reply

Thank you for contacting HDFC Bank Pixel Play credit card.

We are sorry to know that you are unable to apply for the HDFC Bank Pixel Play credit card and are getting a message "Eligibility Criteria Not Matched".

As you are an existing HDFC Bank credit cardholder, we regret to inform you that currently, you will not be able to apply for the HDFC Bank Pixel Play credit card due to internal policy.

We appreciate your interest in applying for the HDFC Bank Pixel Play credit card.

Last edited:
@RAMESH BABU N sir is what I am when someone asks me about why no relationship with HDFC or why not buy HDFC (stock)
Purchasing HDFC stock is a different ballgame altogether. Last month was the best time to buy. Wait till Diwali n sell.

You rely on your skill n experience while dealing in the market - than dealing with those funny guys when dealing with their CC teams or Software.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Sathishmani

TF Premier
I am not eligible for this card. Tried with my wife details and eligible for Pixel Play and didn't submit yet. There is no option to choose the card by ourselves. Feeling like Spending 1L to waive off the annual fees is not worth for this card. Please share your thoughts.

I am not eligible for this card. Tried with my wife details and eligible for Pixel Play and didn't submit yet. There is no option to choose the card by ourselves. Feeling like Spending 1L to waive off the annual fees is not worth for this card. Please share your thoughts.

Relax...
HDFC is not giving this to their existing CC holders. They are also not giving it for non-CC customers of HDFC. If it is meant for only PayZapp customers - even then - many PZ customers have applied n got a big NO.

SO, I THINK THAT HDFC oprrations guys are yet to understand their own internal rules. Or, is it the usual suspect - their Chennai office - who is living upto it's dubious distinction.

It may take a couple of months - at least - to have some stability of Pixel stuff.