• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC launching new credit card- Pixel Play. Exclusive to PayZapp users.

Looks Good.
Can't apply. Because, I am traveling now and, they will not change the card-delivery-address. Strange.
Will have to wait till next month.

kushhh

TF Ace
Apparently card is in beta testing. At a glance it looks it will soon become one of the most sought after beginner cards.

Joining fee: ₹500 waived on spending ₹20000 in first 90 days.

Annual fee: ₹500 waived on spending ₹100,000. 1000026177.jpg 1000026178.jpg 1000026185.jpg 1000026183.jpg
Is there any specific mcc released foe specific offer

I am NOT disappointed.
After all, it is a HDFC Product.

The software is buggy n doesn't work. After all details are given n validated, the app goes in for assets verification and FAILS even after that verification. Did that verification TWICE - once thru Asset Aggregator (for linking their own HDFC Bank SB account) and again thru net banking for the second time to link n approve SBI account.

Failed on both accounts.

Half baked n dished out in a hurry. Living upto it's reputation.

sinistr

TF Buzz
I am NOT disappointed.
After all, it is a HDFC Product.

The software is buggy n doesn't work. After all details are given n validated, the app goes in for assets verification and FAILS even after that verification. Did that verification TWICE - once thru Asset Aggregator (for linking their own HDFC Bank SB account) and again thru net banking for the second time to link n approve SBI account.

Failed on both accounts.

Half baked n dished out in a hurry. Living upto it's reputation.
Use icici net banking it works for me I also tried both sbi and hdfc net banking but both failed.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Currently it is in beta testing and is being rolled out to only a select group of users. I thnk frequent users are more likely to get an invite.
makes sense, since I couldnt see this offer on my pazapp and I harly use the app

Currently it is in beta testing and is being rolled out to only a select group of users. I thnk frequent users are more likely to get an invite.
Got invite yesterday n applied.
Waiting for the card.
That is - if the notorious HDFC decides to give it.

BTW, why does HDFC need an outsider - Asset Aggregator - to link my HDFC SB A/c to my CC Application ? Can't they map the details on their own ?

Strange HDFC.

Now, I am scared. I might get their card.

Last edited: