• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC launching new credit card- Pixel Play. Exclusive to PayZapp users.

D_Panic

TF Buzz
Is there any capping?
Yes Rs.500 cap only.
I think this card is OK only for users who are unable to get a millennia. Millennia seems like the older brother to rhis card, with better cashback at 5% and more partners. Also millennia has 1000 rs cap as well.

shenoyanil98

TF Buzz
Yes Rs.500 cap only.
I think this card is OK only for users who are unable to get a millennia. Millennia seems like the older brother to rhis card, with better cashback at 5% and more partners. Also millennia has 1000 rs cap as well.
Millennia gives only 1% on bill payments if I am not wrong

shenoyanil98

TF Buzz
Yes, 1% under "other spends"
But 5% on payzapp smartbuy portal and partners such as uber , swiggy , zomato etc.
Compared to 3% by the pixel play card. ( and we have to choose just 2 partners for the 5% pixel CP)
I feel this card is good for bill payments and if you choose the correct partner as per your need, I'm still contemplating whether to apply or not

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
I have received the physical card. Have chosen the CROMA+RELIANCE DIGITAL 5% CP pack along with the PAYZAPP 3% option. 1000110079.jpg
i have invite, so please share this application process, like did they do vkyc/physical verication, asked for income proof, etc please let me know it could be my 1st hdfc card..!

D_Panic

TF Buzz
i have invite, so please share this application process, like did they do vkyc/physical verication, asked for income proof, etc please let me know it could be my 1st hdfc card..!
I already hold another hdfc credit card with them. So there was no document check, no kyc nothing. Your experience may be different.