• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC launching new credit card- Pixel Play. Exclusive to PayZapp users.

D_Panic

TF Buzz
Any update ?
Yes
Cashback comes in the form of cashpoints inside the payzapp app itself.
I received 3% CP for payzapp smartbuy transactions(too low, since payzapp wallet transactions give 5% CP that too instantly), and 5% CP is available for Croma and reliance digital transactions which I haven't tested yet.
One issue is that minimum 1000 cashpoints are required for redeeming. This seems like a huge hassle. My millennia allows any amount of redemption upto 3000 per month. This card may only make sense for me if I end up making some purchase from Croma or Reliance digital.

MrJJ

TF Premier
Yes
Cashback comes in the form of cashpoints inside the payzapp app itself.
I received 3% CP for payzapp smartbuy transactions(too low, since payzapp wallet transactions give 5% CP that too instantly), and 5% CP is available for Croma and reliance digital transactions which I haven't tested yet.
One issue is that minimum 1000 cashpoints are required for redeeming. This seems like a huge hassle. My millennia allows any amount of redemption upto 3000 per month. This card may only make sense for me if I end up making some purchase from Croma or Reliance digital.
Does it give 3% on payzapp bill payments?
And is there any option to change cashback categories?

D_Panic

TF Buzz
Does it give 3% on payzapp bill payments?
And is there any option to change cashback categories?
By using PZELEC I got 21 cashpoints separately on payzapp, and I also got 3% of paid amount for using the pixel credit card. Hence for paying my electricity bill on payzapp with pixel card, I received a return of 4%.

Yes you can change cashback categories

5% cashpoint option pool = (choose any one pair)
Dining and entertainment: zomato and BMS
Travel : MMT and Uber
Grocery : blinkit and reliance smart
Electronics : Croma and reliance digital
Fashion : nykaa and myntra

3% cashpoint option pool = (choose any 1)
Payzapp/Amazon/Flipkart

1% on all other transactions excluding the usual stuff like wallet load, rent and others

syedimrose

TF Buzz
Wouldn't the airtel axis cover the utility payment for 10% return (capped 250 monthly). In my view payzapp can be used as secondary once airtel-axis is exchausted for someone who holds diversified cards.

MrJJ

TF Premier
By using PZELEC I got 21 cashpoints separately on payzapp, and I also got 3% of paid amount for using the pixel credit card. Hence for paying my electricity bill on payzapp with pixel card, I received a return of 4%.

Payzapp/Amazon/Flipkart

1% on all other transactions excluding the usual stuff like wallet load, rent and others
Just to be clear, you can change cashback categories any time?

Like I want to make transactions on croma this month so I select that bundle.
Next month if I want to do transactions on myntra then can I change the bundle ?

Bcoz I thought you could only select 1 bundle at the time of applying.

Payzapp/Amazon/Flipkart

Hi may i know the procedure to apply pixel play card i am already having DCB and tata infinity in HDFC.

Thank you.

D_Panic

TF Buzz
Just to be clear, you can change cashback categories any time?

Like I want to make transactions on croma this month so I select that bundle.
Next month if I want to do transactions on myntra then can I change the bundle ?

Bcoz I thought you could only select 1 bundle at the time of applying.
I can see the option to change it in payzapp application. How and when it is enforced, that I have not checked. I chose the categories which are not covered by my Millennia.

MrJJ

TF Premier
@D_Panic Did you try it on any voucher purchase from Payzapp shop section?

Today I got the option to apply this card on Payzapp. I usually buy vouchers from payzapp/smartbuy, so just want to confirm whether you get additional 3% cashback on top of the usual 5% for hdfc cc or not.

D_Panic

TF Buzz
@D_Panic Did you try it on any voucher purchase from Payzapp shop section?

Today I got the option to apply this card on Payzapp. I usually buy vouchers from payzapp/smartbuy, so just want to confirm whether you get additional 3% cashback on top of the usual 5% for hdfc cc or not.
Yes i bought vouchers. The cashback is not additional..its just 3%. Millennia is better anyday.

MrJJ

TF Premier
I never saw this in my app...ever ..and I have more than 50k balance
There's no criteria, they are sending the offer/banner randomly in payzapp.
Although I have been receiving email for this card in all hdfc accounts since a month, the option to apply is only available in 1 account, that too popped up yesterday.

bing1309

TF Premier
Y
Maintaining 1.5L since past five months, still showing only Moneyback card 😑
You wanted offer it's simple load in wallet 10k from a cc to payzap wallet. buy Vouchers of 10k and then you get 500 coins (active offer before use of 10k) use that for one more voucher worth 500rs and wait for 1 month then see your mails only pxl card banner and sms will come to you. (I am getting daily sms and mail but did not take interest)