• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC launches "Infiniti" banking program

hrishig

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I think in Yesterday's twitter space, someone was offered Infiniti by the RM... Not sure, @TechnoFino can you confirm ... The person's NRV was 3.75 Crores + and was asked to reach 5cr NRV in 6 months
They must be targeting citi gold private / IDFC private /Axis burgundy private customers. But the service matters in this segment and HDFC service experience is deteriorating day by day and it is becoming an old Sarkari-type company ( no offense intended ). So best of luck to HDFC.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Agree with you. Except a status symbol, there arent any benefits, even the Infinia card is charged and is not offered for free in Infiniti banking
Right.

My guess could be that they will target with this Infiniti campaign soon in a mass scale , once Galaxy waited card is launched by HDFC.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I checked with our Imperia RM. He knows about this program but they have not started officially at the branch yet and don't have much info on the NRV requirements. He's speculates that it's around 1cr+ but will check and confirm soon