• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I am an old customer of icici since 2017. Had a very basic bare minimum savings account. I never did anything and got upgraded to Privilege. For me, it's same as basic account for most of the things. Actually there's nothing premium about if you ask..

Also,
I have LTF sapphiro cc with 5L limit. Anyway i can get upgraded to 0MAB wealth?
You can approach them showing this page.

I'm afraid they may say its old and expired or something to escape

finforgo

TF Buzz
So I have wealth, and my debit was expired so I called CC and asked for World Debit, but according to them I can only get Visa Platinum😅
Not sure if there are any benefits for WM

itzmycard

TF Buzz
@TheTrickySid and all other guys, There is no privilege account variant. This is only privilege banking programme with TRV requirement.

Ex- If you have icici credit card with > 4L limit, you become eligible for privilege banking program and then you need not maintain any mab. but if you close the card, the account will get downgraded to regular account with >10k mab requirement

If you open only savings account with 1L IP, you will get eligible for privilege banking. But you need to continue maintaining 1L mab to remain in privilege banking program. Otherwise the account gets downgraded to regular variant with 10k mab

yb24

TF Premier
@TheTrickySid and all other guys, There is no privilege account variant. This is only privilege banking programme with TRV requirement.

Ex- If you have icici credit card with > 4L limit, you become eligible for privilege banking program and then you need not maintain any mab. but if you close the card, the account will get downgraded to regular account with >10k mab requirement

If you open only savings account with 1L IP, you will get eligible for privilege banking. But you need to continue maintaining 1L mab to remain in privilege banking program. Otherwise the account gets downgraded to regular variant with 10k mab
Who told you this?

itzmycard

TF Buzz
@yb24 refer the terms & conditions of previlege banking programme on icici website
In the event at any point in time, the TRV threshold is not met, the Bank will provide a written notice of <30> days to all account holders to ensure the TRV threshold is met within the aforementioned period, failing which, the Bank will have the right to discontinue/withdraw/revoke the
services/benefits/privileges provided under the Programme without any further notice
Further, in the event that the TRV threshold is not met for 2 consecutive quarters, the Bank will dissolve the Group ID and the accounts of each member will be restored to the base variant status and all the benefits under the Group ID will be withdrawn on prior intimation. (Base variant – MAB requirement of 10K for SA)
Above terms are for Family 360 banking which is the updated version of the privilege banking program.

I recently visited icici branch for a 0 mab account. There executive told me that lowest account she can offer RN is either 50k mab or 1lac mab I have to keep the funds in that account for around 3 months than she will downgrade my account to 10k mab account.
She is saying there is no other ways available to open 0 balance account....
Icici sucks....