• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
What was the process

explain in detail
Nothing much…actually few months back I visited a newly launched branch in my location for opening of Wealth account…but it didn’t go well, and the chapter was closed there.

Since it was a cashless branch…they were not getting much customers. So, last month onwards I started getting calls from branch for opening of Wealth account with reduced MAB. Initially they offered Wealth account for 3L IP & 1L MAB which I clearly denied. They then reduced the MAB to 50k to which I said I want an 0MAB as ICICI doesn’t have to offer much. I compared with HDFC Savings Max a/c features. Things ended there.

Then again last week I was offered 0MAB Privilege account with 5L IP, which was to be kept for 1 month. This again was denied by me. Finally he offered the account for 1L IP & pleaded me to keep it till 30th April.
Initially I denied this too…but then seeing the efforts put by the guy I gave in.

Process after that was very smooth…guy came to my plant gate and completed the formalities & account was active same evening!!

Last edited:

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Nothing much…actually few months I visited a newly launched branch in my location for opening of Wealth account…but it didn’t go well, and the chapter was closed there.

Since it was a cashless branch…they were not getting much customers. So, last onwards onwards I started receiving calls from branch for opening of Wealth account with reduced MAB. Initially they offered Wealth account for 3L IP & 1L MAB which I clearly denied. They they reduced the MAB to 50k to which I said I want an 0MAB as ICICI doesn’t have to offer much. I compared with HDFC Savings Max a/c features. Things ended up there.

Then again last week I was offered 0MAB Privilege account with 5L IP, which was to be kept for 1 month. This again was clearly denied by me. Finally he offered me 1L IP & pleaded me to keep it till 30th April.
Initially I denied this too…but then seeing the efforts put by the guy I gave in.

Process after that was very smooth…guy came to my plant gate and completed the formalities & account was active same evening!!
You gave me negotiation ideas

BTW thanks for your detailed answer

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nothing much…actually few months back I visited a newly launched branch in my location for opening of Wealth account…but it didn’t go well, and the chapter was closed there.

Since it was a cashless branch…they were not getting much customers. So, last month onwards I started getting calls from branch for opening of Wealth account with reduced MAB. Initially they offered Wealth account for 3L IP & 1L MAB which I clearly denied. They then reduced the MAB to 50k to which I said I want an 0MAB as ICICI doesn’t have to offer much. I compared with HDFC Savings Max a/c features. Things ended there.

Then again last week I was offered 0MAB Privilege account with 5L IP, which was to be kept for 1 month. This again was denied by me. Finally he offered the account for 1L IP & pleaded me to keep it till 30th April.

Which branch is this??
Also do you think other cashless branches would be having a same scheme??
How to identify which branch is cashless??