• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
are mene pucha 1lkh maintain krna padta he ki nhi.
Have ICICI changed the definition of 'Privilege' ?!

Because it used to be just a variant of accounts, with 3 different levels (different TRVs), -- Titanium, Gold and Silver.

What has changed?
So what's the new definition of 'Privilege' Now?

Like WEALTH previlage is banking program .in icici
Untill u r enrolled.
Your account is zero balance but you need to maintain to achieve it .

Or ur account might be downgraded to normal sb account like 10k account.

PPL like me who have already a zero balance account & in previlage progrm too ..

You can be 10k account holder & get upgraded to previlage by their system bcz u have
4 lakh cc limit or loan etc of certain value

yb24

TF Premier
No it is basically a salary account so it will remain zero balance.My rm told me that If UPI transaction will be more on this account then icici may block it because it is for salary purpose only.
What is old new ,?

Just like wealth they r opening previlage at 1 lakh .
If u don't maintain u get back to normal sb

That's my take ( I might be wrong )

shivamk

TF Premier
No it is basically a salary account so it will remain zero balance.My rm told me that If UPI transaction will be more on this account then icici may block it because it is for salary purpose only.
So ICICI means, "Just keep receiving money in this account. Don't you dare touch it"

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
???

What if the customer has an ICICI CC with CL > 4L ? Still needs to maintain 1L MAB? -- Or is it like the Legend CC and free Select account at IndusInd?
No u don't have to maintain anything
Sustain the previlage progrm.
If u have icici cc of more than 4 lakh
If something happens just do a firey tweet to icici in dm

arjun

TF Select
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Is that Gold privilege or Titanium privilege?

codenerd

TF Ace
I am an old customer of icici since 2017. Had a very basic bare minimum savings account. I never did anything and got upgraded to Privilege. For me, it's same as basic account for most of the things. Actually there's nothing premium about if you ask..

Also,
I have LTF sapphiro cc with 5L limit. Anyway i can get upgraded to 0MAB wealth?