• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Ivy Premium Banking Program

Hi,

I wanted to know whether anyone is a member of the AU Ivy Premium Banking Program? What is your experience of this program? I also wanted to know whether AU Bank will downgrade if the Rs 25 Lakh AQB is not maintained? or do they not have any downgrade mechanisms at all?

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried it for about 6 month, mainly to try and get their Zenith + credit card. There is no significant difference between Royale and Ivy apart from the Taj Epicure membership. They will downgrade after 3 months if at least 25 lakhs are not kept in savings.

Reactions: SSV

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Brooo 25l 😮🤣🤣
25 lakhs in savings, not FDs, in the primary account is their minimum requirement. It's a little high as other bank programmes like HDFC Imperia and Axis Burgundy allow you to keep 30 lakhs in FDs or savings which is quite easy. That's why I downgraded after a while.

prash1161

TF Ace
25 lakhs in savings, not FDs, in the primary account is their minimum requirement. It's a little high as other bank programmes like HDFC Imperia and Axis Burgundy allow you to keep 30 lakhs in FDs or savings which is quite easy. That's why I downgraded after a while.
Yes that's a loss on intrest

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes that's a loss on intrest
It's a loss if you compare with banks like Fincare and Equitas where you get a little higher interest on lower slabs. It's also a loss if you compare it to around 8% FD interest with SFBs. A person like me needs to keep at least 50 lakhs in savings for routine expenses. So I generally keep it with Fincare and Equitas. Keeping it with AU isn't a tremendous loss.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
It's a loss if you compare with banks like Fincare and Equitas where you get a little higher interest on lower slabs. It's also a loss if you compare it to around 8% FD interest with SFBs. A person like me needs to keep at least 50 lakhs in savings for routine expenses. So I generally keep it with Fincare and Equitas. Keeping it with AU isn't a tremendous loss.
Do you mind sharing what do you do for living?

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried it for about 6 month, mainly to try and get their Zenith + credit card. There is no significant difference between Royale and Ivy apart from the Taj Epicure membership. They will downgrade after 3 months if at least 25 lakhs are not kept in savings.
U got the Zenith+ LTF or not finally?