• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU bank account upgrade offer. Should I take?

leonneel

TF Premier
Screenshot_20240311_175410.jpg
Any exclusive benefit? My current account is 0 mab with rupay platinum dc (100rs amazon benefit pm)

If I take the offer do I have to maintain the mab of platinum savings acct. If I don't are they gonna deduct charges from acct?

In that acct currently maintaining around 65k. Which is not permanent.

Should I take the offer?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Any exclusive benefit? My current account is 0 mab with rupay platinum dc (100rs amazon benefit pm)

If I take the offer do I have to maintain the mab of platinum savings acct. If I don't are they gonna deduct charges from acct?

Should I take the offer?
it 1 lakhs, not sure it MAB OR AQB but you need to maintain 1 lakhs for sure so i think it 1 MAB then.

zaid_2913

TF Premier

Should I take the offer?
it 1 lakhs, not sure it MAB OR AQB but you need to maintain 1 lakhs for sure so i think it 1 MAB then.
For Royale 1 lakh MAB is required, for Platinum 25k is required. Since they have mentioned free upgrade you can email to get the confirmation.