• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC DCB Monthly spend vouchers

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently upgraded my Regalia LTF to DCB LTF under alumni offer. I want to know whether monthly spend target of 80k to get two 500 vouchers is for calendar month or billing cycle?

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you refer to TnC, then you will get answer for your question

=====================================================================================
Monthly Milestone Benefits:
All Diners Black card members can select any two monthly milestone benefits from a choice cult.fit Live 1- month subscription or BookMyShow or TataCLiQ or Ola cabs vouchers worth Rs. 500 every month provided your net spend Rs. 80,000 in a calendar month
====================================================================================

anilkrsh

TF Premier
That situation never happened to me , because i always book tickets for 2 or more . So i am not sure about it.
Its a 1 time use voucher right ?
Lets say I book a movie for 300 Rs, then the remaining 200 will get lapse or the remaining amount can be used again ?
Add the voucher to your saved payment method and you can use it multiple times till you exhaust full amount.