• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB DCB Annual Benefits not received and its Process

narendrakm

TF Buzz
I need help from experienced forum members. For my DCB statement of Dec 2023 I am eligible for annual benefits.
However I have still not received them. I contacted smartbuy helpdesk raised a case too. They assure me they will call back but they never did despite my followups. Tired of chasing them.
By when should I expect them? What is the process to escalate the matter? Whom should I contact next ? Any help will be much appreciated.

narendrakm

TF Buzz
Try writing an email to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

And you can also try PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com

They should be able to help and are way better than the normal CC support for any premium card escalation issues.
Thanks for your response. Today I pulled concierge team and hdfc customer care into a conference call. Hdfc customer care says it can take upto 60 days after bill statement to activate annual benefits. I hope it happens on its own now. Anyone with similar experience ?

girish3456

TF Premier
I need help from experienced forum members. For my DCB statement of Dec 2023 I am eligible for annual benefits.
However I have still not received them. I contacted smartbuy helpdesk raised a case too. They assure me they will call back but they never did despite my followups. Tired of chasing them.
By when should I expect them? What is the process to escalate the matter? Whom should I contact next ? Any help will be much appreciated.
Same for me too. I too haven't received. Customer service team told I will be getting it after the bill generation in Feb month. Tomorrow is my bill generation date. Need to see

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
The benefits will automatically get updated - do check if it is available in below link:

girish3456

TF Premier
wallet loads on dcb considered for annual fee waiver?
I can't see any reward points for those transactions
Yes wallet loading are considered as a part of annual fee waiver. However those transactions won't give you any annual benefits apart from the annual fee waiver & no monthly benefits for wallet loading (even if you cross morethan 80,000 in a month if in case you hold DCB Plastic credit Card)