• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit card confusion.

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

As attached in the image, the messages I got from HDFC after applying for the LTF Regalia credit card.

Now, I am confused if my card is approved or declined.

If anyone has any ideas do let me know.

Attachments

• Skype_Picture_2023_04_04T09_36_17_094Z.jpeg
    Skype_Picture_2023_04_04T09_36_17_094Z.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 332

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello,

As attached in the image, the messages I got from HDFC after applying for the LTF Regalia credit card.

Now, I am confused if my card is approved or declined.

If anyone has any ideas do let me know.
how did you apply ?
Was it online or via some agent ?

If your process was c2c via some agent, then also be ready to get Moneyback/Millennia card instead of LTF Regalia

instead of denying your application, HDFC will simply assign lower variant due to their "internal checks" with extremely low limit and you won't be able to do anything about that

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
how did you apply ?
Was it online or via some agent ?

If your process was c2c via some agent, then also be ready to get Moneyback/Millennia card instead of LTF Regalia

instead of denying your application, HDFC will simply assign lower variant due to their "internal checks" with extremely low limit and you won't be able to do anything about that
Yes, I applied through c2c via an agent lol.

Let's see what happens.

paresh22

TF Ace
But when I checked the application status today it' showing declined.
I think you should still wait for a week to see if online tracking status gets changed. If it remain declined after 1 week or you get sms/email of rejection in next few days then consider its confirmed that its rejected.