• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit card confusion.

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

As attached in the image, the messages I got from HDFC after applying for the LTF Regalia credit card.

Now, I am confused if my card is approved or declined.

If anyone has any ideas do let me know.

Attachments

• Skype_Picture_2023_04_04T09_36_17_094Z.jpeg
    Skype_Picture_2023_04_04T09_36_17_094Z.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 332

P B R G

TF Ace
Well my email is getting spammed daily with 3 emails which says just confirm your address and get the HDFC Credit card. I already hold Millennia card. So i checked that link and got 2 credit cards eligible to apply. This I assumed HDFC giving me 2nd card.
How old is your Millenia card? I am also holding Millenia and have HDFC a/c. so want to know by when I will be eligible for pre-approved 2nd card.

Rushiloke7

TF Buzz
how did you apply ?
Was it online or via some agent ?

If your process was c2c via some agent, then also be ready to get Moneyback/Millennia card instead of LTF Regalia

instead of denying your application, HDFC will simply assign lower variant due to their "internal checks" with extremely low limit and you won't be able to do anything about that
Same thing happened with 3 of my friends. They received moneyback when they applied for hdfc regalia lifetime free.

First friend applied with sallary/itr. His salary is above requirements. He also has couple of other bank cards with good limit.

Second friend already had Millenia and they upgraded to indigo 6e kaching card. Feels like a downgrade to me.

Third friend applied using C2C with 3 lakhs limit. Still he got moneyback.

This should not be acceptable. If a person has applied for a card then the bank should give the same card and not lower tier or any other card.

My third friend still didn't activate the card.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same thing happened with 3 of my friends. They received moneyback when they applied for hdfc regalia lifetime free.

First friend applied with sallary/itr. His salary is above requirements. He also has couple of other bank cards with good limit.

Second friend already had Millenia and they upgraded to indigo 6e kaching card. Feels like a downgrade to me.

Third friend applied using C2C with 3 lakhs limit. Still he got moneyback.

This should not be acceptable. If a person has applied for a card then the bank should give the same card and not lower tier or any other card.

My third friend still didn't activate the card.
story of every newbie who tries to get hdfc cc via c2c method :ROFLMAO:

then they either visit forum or ask on twitter (and then join forum) and get connected to this vast encyclopedia...

Charizard

TF Buzz
Where did you check ?
Spoke to my RM recently. HDFC started giving a 2nd card which will share the limit with the primary card. This was mostly done to increase the issuance of co branded cards like paytm, tata neu card etc.

It seems they are extending this facility to non-cobranded cards too now.

Rushiloke7

TF Buzz
story of every newbie who tries to get hdfc cc via c2c method :ROFLMAO:

then they either visit forum or ask on twitter (and then join forum) and get connected to this vast encyclopedia...
It is sad that they are doing this now. Last year in February I applied the same way for Regalia ltf with C2C via an agent. And I got the card. Did something changed or did they stop giving ltf Regalia? What is the best way to get it now?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It is sad that they are doing this now. Last year in February I applied the same way for Regalia ltf with C2C via an agent. And I got the card. Did something changed or did they stop giving ltf Regalia? What is the best way to get it now?
Actual CC representative INSIDE the bank.

Usually, they have cc agents who are (mostly, not 100% sure) not on hdfc payroll and their earnings are based totally on how many cards they sell... those are the same people who call you for card and ask for documents via Whatsapp if you are not in the same city

If you have good relationship with bank and/or BM, they may assist you via the actual employee, in which case chances of getting actual card are way high.

Rushiloke7

TF Buzz
Actual CC representative INSIDE the bank.

Usually, they have cc agents who are (mostly, not 100% sure) not on hdfc payroll and their earnings are based totally on how many cards they sell... those are the same people who call you for card and ask for documents via Whatsapp if you are not in the same city

If you have good relationship with bank and/or BM, they may assist you via the actual employee, in which case chances of getting actual card are way high.
I see. So would you say having HDFC classic / preferred account will help to get this card LTF? Of course when it's available on LTF offer.

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got an email today from the HDFC saying, " While processing your application for reference number *** we observe that you already hold a HDFC credit card. We are therefore placing your above mentioned application on hold and request you to consider the option of limit enhancement on your existing HDFC Bank credit card.
Request you to download the form from --------- "

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got an email today from the HDFC saying, " While processing your application for reference number *** we observe that you already hold a HDFC credit card. We are therefore placing your above mentioned application on hold and request you to consider the option of limit enhancement on your existing HDFC Bank credit card.
Request you to download the form from --------- "
yeah, you can't hold 2 hdfc core cc now (it was possible before)

I have a HDFC Tata Neu Plus variant and applied for HDFC Swiggy card and got this message:

"While processing your application we observe that you already hold a HDFC Bank Credit Card. We are therefore placing your above mentioned application on hold and request you to consider the option of limit enhancement on your existing HDFC Bank credit card."

Are the tata neu and swiggy card core cards?