• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Classic Query

Chimera-san

TF Select
I am being offered free upgrade to HDFC Classic Banking program, but I do not wish to maintain 1Lakh always after it gets upgraded.
As shown in the website and what I have seen, it says there are no MAB charges. So do I need to maintain 1 Lakh or I can just get away by regularly using my account and maintaining somewhere between 25k to 50k

Patil007

TF Ace
I am being offered free upgrade to HDFC Classic Banking program, but I do not wish to maintain 1Lakh always after it gets upgraded.
As shown in the website and what I have seen, it says there are no MAB charges. So do I need to maintain 1 Lakh or I can just get away by regularly using my account and maintaining somewhere between 25k to 50k
They offer Classic to everyone. Just day after I opened Saving Max account, It was showing me classic upgrade option in their app.

Patil007

TF Ace
So, did you upgrade?
Off course not. Why to maintain 1 Lakh, not worth it. Instead you open multiple 25K account in other bank's and take credit card.

I got LTF HDFC millennia credit card now, so HDFC bank account is not much important to me now.

My personal favorite bank is ICICI for their service and their best Mobile app and net banking website.

I just open different bank account for LTF credit cards.