• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC card bill payment using mobikwik and 1% cash back.

Subhajeet

TF Select
Please let me know if I use mobikwik to pay HDFC Bank credit card bill will I get the 1% cash back of HDFC card also the mobikwik is it necessary to have a full kya or any one can use the service to pay the HDFC bill and earn the 1% cash back and lastly for the coupon code to use and get cash back is it necessary to grant email access and Automated bill tracking vide mobikwik.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
The answers to all your questions are here.

sathish593

TF Buzz
Hdfc credit card bill payment with mobikwik+ hdfc ES debit card still giving 1% cashback? I made a payment few days ago but haven't received reward points, earlier i used to get with in couple of days.

Please let me know if I use mobikwik to pay HDFC Bank credit card bill will I get the 1% cash back of HDFC card also the mobikwik is it necessary to have a full kya or any one can use the service to pay the HDFC bill and earn the 1% cash back and lastly for the coupon code to use and get cash back is it necessary to grant email access and Automated bill tracking vide mobikwik.
Not anymore.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor