• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc account upgrade

tharun

TF Select
I have recently received a message from hdfc that iam eligible for classic banking program for free should I upgrade my account or not
At present my bank account is a normal one with millennia hdfc debit card with minimum balance of ₹5000

Thanks for the response in advance

Note that iam not a Salaried person (student)
Or don't have any idea for this classic banking criteria

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-09-10-55-45-133_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-09-10-55-45-133_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 236

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Aapka imperia hai ?

Is free wala locker for one primary member ya 4-5 family members ka alag lag locker milta?
If you're getting multiple lockers, I would recommend you to take as many as you can get. These lockers are invaluable! Don't look at price point for now. You can keep all sorts of valuables in them.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I want to upgrade my basic savings account to HDFC preferred. I have maintained more than the required balance for a few months now but haven't got any offers to upgrade. Is there any way to get this offer faster?
My friend spoke to rm and it was upgraded from normal to preferred when he has asked for classic

its_karan

TF Ace
Aapka imperia hai ?

Is free wala locker for one primary member ya 4-5 family members ka alag lag locker milta?
1713370381082.png

One locker per family group

Aur itni jaldi dete nahi free mein, tagda balance rkhna pdta hai
@doraemon Bhai HDFC se Locker

माँगना नहीं,
छीनना होता है

Last edited:

pkpr

TF Premier
Request a callback from your branch via CC.

And ask the branch to trigger link via sms for Classic upgrade
Hey, Branch manager called and talked some unnecessary details, asked questions and then said your permanent and communication address are not in our reach (my address is 30-40km away from the branch). He said we assign dedicated personal RM in classic programme and he visits your location every month that wouldn't be possible if you live 30km away from the branch.
He said change your address within 5km of range and visit branch once.

Now is there any other option available for upgradation?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey, Branch manager called and talked some unnecessary details, asked questions and then said your permanent and communication address are not in our reach (my address is 30-40km away from the branch). He said we assign dedicated personal RM in classic programme and he visits your location every month that wouldn't be possible if you live 30km away from the branch.

Lol .
Which bm ever visited home in hdfc monthly .
Just go to branch and tell a girl employee to trigger classic program..
Keep 2-3 lakh in hdfc bank.

Should be done in few days

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Totally bullshit

He is making you fool

Here our mate @doraemon has account in a branch which is at app 70km distance and got upgraded

If you have any other branch nearby your address, shift your account there

doraemon

TF Ace

Chutiya kaat Raha hai bhai aapka bm

Usko bolo ki chup chap link bhej de
Rm ka kya matlab isme???

AAP ek kaam karo 1 lac dalo dalte hi
Bm ko kaho ki link bhej
Wo aapka number puchega bata dena
Aue 10 min m link aajeyga
And next day classic ban jaoge

There is no need of paper/rm/home visit/branch visit nothing

I did through bm on call

Jyada kutar paanch kare to
Classic mail PE complaint kardo Bhai
Bm ko apne AAP aapki power ka andaja ho jayega

Pollex

TF Premier
Totally bullshit

He is making you fool

Here our mate @doraemon has account in a branch which is at app 70km distance and got upgraded

If you have any other branch nearby your address, shift your account there
Mera BM bhi meri mom ko lallu bana rha hai. Bol rha hai aapka Classic account hi khol rakha hai. I am too pissed off with this POS. If I was there, I would have beat him up ffs. Slimy bastard.