• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC 5x reward points

statusquo

TF Select
Hi, I have a Diners Black credit card. I made an airline booking the day before the statement generation date. The transaction is showing in my generated statement. However, the 5x bonus points got credit 3-4 days after the transaction.

My question is - will the bonus points count for previous cycle (in which the transaction was made) or the current cycle (when the bonus points were credited)? Based on this, I will decide whether or not to make any flight bookings this month, or wait for the next month

Thanks!

Card

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have a Diners Black credit card. I made an airline booking the day before the statement generation date. The transaction is showing in my generated statement. However, the 5x bonus points got credit 3-4 days after the transaction.

My question is - will the bonus points count for previous cycle (in which the transaction was made) or the current cycle (when the bonus points were credited)? Based on this, I will decide whether or not to make any flight bookings this month, or wait for the next month

Thanks!
It will count for the month in which transaction was done irrespective of the statement generation date or points credit time.