• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

It seems they rejected because my self-employed office address is same as home address!
In my case, my Registeted Office address is in Vijayawada (Capital of Andhra Pradesh). I work from my 2 own Houses in Hyderabad and Tirupati. They have branches in Hyderabad. A 3rd party guy visited my house in Hyderabad n took photos. Still it was declined. Reason - office address - not serviceable. I do not want to shift my own Company's MCA Registered Address to HYD only for this card. Silly n stupid logic by AUB.
Its understandable if it is a direct application. I applied via theit Swipe Up channel.
If they can't even verify an address in a big State's Capital city, then something is seriously wrong with their stupid lopsided internal policies.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
In my case, my Registeted Office address is in Vijayawada (Capital of Andhra Pradesh). I work from my 2 own Houses in Hyderabad and Tirupati. They have branches in Hyderabad. A 3rd party guy visited my house in Hyderabad n took photos. Still it was declined. Reason - office address - not serviceable. I do not want to shift my own Company's MCA Registered Address to HYD only for this card. Silly n stupid logic by AUB.
Its understandable if it is a direct application. I applied via theit Swipe Up channel.
If they can't even verify an address in a big State's Capital city, then something is seriously wrong with their stupid lopsided internal policies.
They are stupid enough to reject my application after taking photos of my office (on 1st floor of my own house) and then rejecting it. Do you think they will approve if your office address is in Hyderabad? AU Bank has its own set of rules which even they don't understand. What's wrong with having office address same as home address? I am just saving my money by doing so. Illogical bank. That's the reason I haven't applied since September 2023.

Salonie

TF Select
T
That's why it's a mall finance bank 😂😂 i hope that they remain mall for entire life

newinnov

TF Premier

It's not your doing but theirs! AU neither gives card to a person with very good credit history nor to a person with very poor credit. Only in the middle can avail their service. They give credit with hope that you will default and they can recover!
They want maximum squeeze and milk.