• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
I wanted the Xcite card, so I used Axis MyZone CC, which is the least beneficial card, yet I was offered the Xcite Ultra instead :(
Take whatever you are getting, since they have stopped offering zenith through swipe up. I guess in your case physical office verification is yet to be done. At my work place these guys came thrice and when i wrote to PNO then they stopped, I did got a fourth call though.

Raj_

TF Buzz
Take whatever you are getting, since they have stopped offering zenith through swipe up. I guess in your case physical office verification is yet to be done. At my work place these guys came thrice and when i wrote to PNO then they stopped, I did got a fourth call though.
I was hoping to get the Xcite variant not the ultra which I don’t find useful. These buggers have already started calling me multiple times now

Salonie

TF Select
Why three times? I also applied but I don't like physical verification..

So if they call then I will politely reject..

Au bank is not top rated bank and later bank will devaluate...

So.. It's banks choice..

Don't give too much importance to small finance banks

Reactions: SSV

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Why three times? I also applied but I don't like physical verification..

So if they call then I will politely reject..

Au bank is not top rated bank and later bank will devaluate...

So.. It's banks choice..

Don't give too much importance to small finance banks
3 times because their representatives didnt possibly verified it on the systems, i was physically available at all the 3 instances, my pics were also clicked they took my visiting cards as well.

Without physical office verification they will also politely reject.

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am in the process of Zenith via Infinia. Not yet approved.