• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Airvistara been removed as a Transfer Partner?

AnkTechno

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone has noticed this change in Transfer Partners for EdgeRewards.

I wanted to add some CV POINTS to my account but unable to find it as a partner in the AxisMobile app.

Any suggestions??

phildunphy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
can we transfer our ITC green points to our family member's ITC account, if yes then please tell me the way to do it!!!
Yeah you have to mail them and sometimes they ask for document and consent, but thats pretty much it. They ask whats the relation etc. they did not let me transfer from friend's account 2 years back, but wife's account they have always been fine with

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Finally decided to move from Infinia to Magnus and this happens. The 2 most used transfer partners have been removed. This is super dissapointing. I am sure many of you find Magnus of no use (within india) if you use the card without these 2 partners.

manzb

TF Premier
Finally decided to move from Infinia to Magnus and this happens. The 2 most used transfer partners have been removed. This is super dissapointing. I am sure many of you find Magnus of no use (within india) if you use the card without these 2 partners.
Not necessarily .. still u can good values Via ITC->MB, United, Qatar, Krisflyer etc. Yes.. the value will be anything between 40ps to 80ps per ER against 140ps for Accor and 70-80 ps for Vistara. So you do the math. With 100K spend in a month the bare minimum you get is 31K (add grabdeals, Gyftr on top). The best can be 25K+60K (for 10X partners). So the range is between 31K to 85K. Let us take 50K median. So even if we consider 50ps per ER, it is 25K return on 100k spend. A super 25% value. With Accor it can be more than 3times. 75% value back for 100k spend. With 10X partners the return with Accor is almost 100%.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not necessarily .. still u can good values Via ITC->MB, United, Qatar, Krisflyer etc. Yes.. the value will be anything between 40ps to 80ps per ER against 140ps for Accor and 70-80 ps for Vistara. So you do the math. With 100K spend in a month the bare minimum you get is 31K (add grabdeals, Gyftr on top). The best can be 25K+60K (for 10X partners). So the range is between 31K to 85K. Let us take 50K median. So even if we consider 50ps per ER, it is 25K return on 100k spend. A super 25% value. With Accor it can be more than 3times. 75% value back for 100k spend. With 10X partners the return with Accor is almost 100%.

Itc to only MB or itc to some other transfers also possible?

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
something brewing ?

Have a lot of points to trf :(

I do have some hopes in the back of my mind basis of a previous incident.

Sometime before, they had applied this temporary pause to ITC as well as a transfer partner, but in due course time, it was revived back.
So, assuming that History repeats itself, I am hopeful they will bring back both the partners as they have stated by means of "temporary".

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I do have some hopes in the back of my mind basis of a previous incident.

Sometime before, they had applied this temporary pause to ITC as well as a transfer partner, but in due course time, it was revived back.
So, assuming that History repeats itself, I am hopeful they will bring back both the partners as they have stated by means of "temporary".
I would be very surprised if Vistara does not return. Without Vistara they dont really have a domestic airline partner and that does not bode well for Axis in the larger scheme of things