• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Airvistara been removed as a Transfer Partner?

AnkTechno

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone has noticed this change in Transfer Partners for EdgeRewards.

I wanted to add some CV POINTS to my account but unable to find it as a partner in the AxisMobile app.

Any suggestions??

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Absolutely Yes!

It's no coincidence that the most heavily used partners are only paused.

Accor providing a value of 1.8Rs per point is a no brainer for anyone, considering it has budget chain like IBIS and all.

Club Vistara is also a favourite for domestic travel. Because there is no other partner to handle domestic flights. So all the load comes on it.

These kind of things must have reached Axis. Maybe even accor could have told Axis to control market pricing damage due to too many miles customers.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Axis definitely is not paying INR 1.8 to Accor for 1ER. It will be less than 1, as Accor considers 10 Euros for 1000 for anything other than stays.

Axis considers 1ER to be USD 0.0074 for Accor as per the code(JSON).
Accor and Vistara not included. Vistara used to be 1. 0.0074 - USD, 1 - INR, No idea about 0.02, 0.016, 1.57.
Wyndham Rewards Points
0.0074​
Aeroplan points
0.0074​
airasia points
0.0074​
Green Points
1​
Etihad Guest Miles
0.0074​
Flying Blue Miles
0.0074​
IHG Rewards points
0.0074​
JAL miles
0.0074​
KrisFlyer Miles
0.02​
Marriott Bonvoy Points
0.016​
Miles
0.016​
Avios
0.016​
Qantas Points
0.0074​
Royal Orchid Plus Miles
0.0074​
ShebaMiles
1.57​
SC Points
1​
United MileagePlus Award Miles
0.0074​
Wyndham Rewards Points
0.0074​
These are pretty high numbers 0.02usd is 1.65 INR for krisflyer. I never get more than 0.6rs value from krisflyer. If they give me Amazon at even half rate of this 1.65, I will run to take it.

Even 0.0074usd = 0.61 INR is good enough, if given as Amazon voucher. As u won't need to do all those calculations and will be a straight redemption.

But I really doubt that they are paying this much.

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
To add to this, after receiving the transferred points in my Accor account yesterday, I see there’s a ‘temporary’ glitch to purchase Accor Plus online.

Lol

S&M

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
These are pretty high numbers 0.02usd is 1.65 INR for krisflyer. I never get more than 0.6rs value from krisflyer. If they give me Amazon at even half rate of this 1.65, I will run to take it.

Even 0.0074usd = 0.61 INR is good enough, if given as Amazon voucher. As u won't need to do all those calculations and will be a straight redemption.

But I really doubt that they are paying this much.
That is true. That's why I said they are not going to give INR 1.5 per point to Accor.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Absolutely Yes!

It's no coincidence that the most heavily used partners are only paused.

Accor providing a value of 1.8Rs per point is a no brainer for anyone, considering it has budget chain like IBIS and all.

Club Vistara is also a favourite for domestic travel. Because there is no other partner to handle domestic flights. So all the load comes on it.

phildunphy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One biggest reminder thanks to his fiasco is to make sure i transfer all my infinia points to Accor ASAP.

Infinia is the last which offers 1:1 conversion which at 2000 points for 40 euros gets 1.63Rs for 1 infinia point, might as well transfer it fully before HDFC also wakes up

Last edited:

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One biggest reminder thanks to his fiasco is to make sure i transfer all my infinia points to Accor ASAP.

Infinia is the last which offers 1:1.8 conversion, might as well transfer it fully before HDFC also wakes up
I think it's 1:1. I transferred last month. Is there a new offer that's running?