• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Airvistara been removed as a Transfer Partner?

AnkTechno

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone has noticed this change in Transfer Partners for EdgeRewards.

I wanted to add some CV POINTS to my account but unable to find it as a partner in the AxisMobile app.

Any suggestions??

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got the 5x travel edge rewards even before the travel. I think Axis is doing some changes with these most popular transfer partner. Why only these two partners are not available?

But it does mean that these 2 were the most loss making for them and they have realized it now
Absolutely Yes!

It's no coincidence that the most heavily used partners are only paused.

Accor providing a value of 1.8Rs per point is a no brainer for anyone, considering it has budget chain like IBIS and all.

Club Vistara is also a favourite for domestic travel. Because there is no other partner to handle domestic flights. So all the load comes on it.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I used to keep the active and inactive transfer list updated here: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-bank-active-and-inactive-transfer-partners.6905/
They've removed all inactive partners, as well as Accor and Vistara. So, indeed, they have pushed an update. The JSON for all transfer partners was updated on May 24, 2023, with the exception of Turkish, which was updated on June 2, 2023, and Wyndham, which was updated on June 5, 2023.
It is bit technical. Does it mean vistara gone permanently, not temporary?

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am not sure but it seems banks are required to give one month advance notice for any change in terms and conditions of credit card. Is it also applicable to change in reward point redemption?