• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GPay asking me to apply Axis ace through Axis website

CyberPsych

TF Ace
When I tried to apply axis ace card, it shows Cannot apply on Google Pay, You have an existing relationship with Axis Bank that restricts your application. Apply directly on Axis Bank's website. I already hold Flipkart Axis. When I went back and came back by pressing apply again, it shows This offer is no longer available Check back in a couple of weeks You may need to manage your Privacy & security settings to see offers. What is the privacy and security setting?

After this, when I go back, the ace offer banner is GONE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_171156_GPay.png
    Screenshot_20230903_171156_GPay.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20230903_171549_GPay.png
    Screenshot_20230903_171549_GPay.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 60

Rohan

TF Premier
Hi, thanks for sharing this. Tried this a week back and it showed preapproved cards. The URL was something like https://maximus.axisbank.co.in/external/credit-card/offer/creditCardOffers?product=credit_card
But when tried today, it is taking to the normal credit card application page and upon inspection it seems to have gone to the page
Anyone has idea if the pre-approved section is only for limited time ? Or it will work only one time ?
Thanks

You shouldn't have approved card in last 3 months.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, looks like the pre approved offer is gone. Wanted to apply for atlas. But applying online failed , probably due to 4th card. Already have ace, airtel and myzone. Also have 1 citi rewards. CC says upgrade not possible for atlas.
Can anyone please suggest if applying offline is better ? Or close one card and try apply again ?
Thanks

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Hi, looks like the pre approved offer is gone. Wanted to apply for atlas. But applying online failed , probably due to 4th card. Already have ace, airtel and myzone. Also have 1 citi rewards. CC says upgrade not possible for atlas.
Can anyone please suggest if applying offline is better ? Or close one card and try apply again ?
Thanks
Few people got 4th card (while already holding 2+ co-branded axis cards) by applying offline. Better try offline before closing any current card.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Few people got 4th card (while already holding 2+ co-branded axis cards) by applying offline. Better try offline before closing any current card.
Thanks. Actually I don't mind closing myzone since it is useless now though it is ltf. Went to branch but they had no credit card department itself and have no clue about the policy. I think will drop the plan for now and wait when some pre-approved offer shows up. Maybe will take amex plat travel for now. Any other suggestions appreciated :)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks. Actually I don't mind closing myzone since it is useless now though it is ltf. Went to branch but they had no credit card department itself and have no clue about the policy. I think will drop the plan for now and wait when some pre-approved offer shows up. Maybe will take amex plat travel for now. Any other suggestions appreciated :)
I think you have taken the right choice, better wait for a few months for another AX*S card.. ABout other card suggestions, what are you looking for in that other card??

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How are you guys getting so much limit in fk axis card? I'm on the legendary 15k club.
First got ace and it was with 1L limit. I know the 15K limit issue but I think that was mostly when the LTF flipkart card offer was present right ? Probably they gave the limit due to large number of cards issue and prevent sudden increase in overall debt exposure. Have you tried requesting for LE based on income docs ?

Akash_Aryan

TF Select
I already hold 3 Axis Bank Credit cards. After so long, Today I got the Axis Ace Banner in my Google Pay Application. So I am planning to close my Flipkart Credit card in next couple of days. So I wanted to know can I apply for Axis Ace Card just after closing the Flipkart credit or is there any waiting time?