• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

falcon007

TF Premier
Don't know what these branch people are doing.
I submitted CRF to change mobile number.

Now branch people are asking whole credit card number because as per them it's asked in the system.

Axis ke system ko kuch samajh aata hai ya nahi?

paresh22

TF Ace
Don't know what these branch people are doing.
I submitted CRF to change mobile number.

Now branch people are asking whole credit card number because as per them it's asked in the system.

Axis ke system ko kuch samajh aata hai ya nahi?
When I also submitted CRF, I wrote complete card number on that form. Mobile number change request processed successfully for me.

falcon007

TF Premier
When I also submitted CRF, I wrote complete card number on that form. Mobile number change request processed successfully for me.
But why do they need Credit Card number?

Mobile Number and Email ID should be mapped to our Customer ID and not to one level down to Credit Card only.

Feels like I'm dealing with idiots wherever it's Axis.

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Mobile Number and Email ID should be mapped to our Customer ID and not to one level down to Credit Card only.

They have the option to keep different mobile no for acc and card. This might be the reason they are asking full card no

paresh22

TF Ace

I find it correct requirement for CRF form. Though recently Axis mapped my both Axis CC to same account (Customer ID) number but this shows CC number matters. They basically want to know which CC they should change mobile number.