• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fuel Surcharges Wavier not received on Citi Rewards Credit Card?

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I swiped my Citi rewards card for the first time at petrol pump and still have not received reversal of the surcharge. I would be very surprised if they do not have reversal scheme.

I guess all my cards have this offer including Edition and Amazon ICICI card. Does anyone know about this?

Solution
I swiped my Citi rewards card for the first time at petrol pump and still have not received reversal of the surcharge. I would be very surprised if they do not have reversal scheme.

I guess all my cards have this offer including Edition and Amazon ICICI card. Does anyone know about this?
Did you use the card at an Indian Oil Corporation Fuel Outlet?
The Fuel Surcharge Waiver is only applicable if you add fuel at IOC petrol pumps
1660573235292.png

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family

Did you use the card at an Indian Oil Corporation Fuel Outlet?
The Fuel Surcharge Waiver is only applicable if you add fuel at IOC petrol pumps
1660573235292.png

Solution