• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart stop Accepting Business Credit and Company Name Debit cards

bhavik886151

TF Premier
I faced the problem while making business Purchase using my business Credit card on Flipkart few month back and many other user also faced the same problem
Contact Flipkart for the clarification as they stop accepting these card or not but there is no proper reply from them

Today when i try to make purchase using the Debit card which came with my company bank account that also not accept by the flipkart

I try with 3 different bank Debit card of 3 different registered company and all are not accepting
then i try with my personal Debit card and Credit card and they are completely works

So it Officially look like only Personal Debit and Credit Card can be used on Flipkart to make any Purchase.

bhavik886151

TF Premier
you can enter gst number but for business purchases via business cc or dcc you need flipkart seller account i guess
i am purchasing using my business debit card from many years which stop working ew months back and untill last week i am using my business debit card
it just started from these week that they are not accepting even debit card too

bhavik886151

TF Premier
buy Flipkart gvs using your business cc or dc and then purchase the same from Flipkart
the amount of gv and purchase not match every time so there will be additional headache with CA to trail that transaction in book of account

is there any way to talk some one on call in flipkart i tried all option of contact us and not a single go through