• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart not allowed to use Business credit card to make purchase

bhavik886151

TF Premier
I am using my Flipkart account to use make my business purchases and get GST invoices all time

untill last month it working completely fine

Today when try to buy a printer for office my ICICI Gold business card shows below error

these card is not supported . please use another card or another payment options

Any one faced similar to these recently ?

These card is working perfectly on amazon for all business purchase.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am using my Flipkart account to use make my business purchases and get GST invoices all time

untill last month it working completely fine

Today when try to buy a printer for office my ICICI Gold business card shows below error

these card is not supported . please use another card or another payment options

Any one faced similar to these recently ?

These card is working perfectly on amazon for all business purchase.
Tried on different Flipkart account?

Raj86

TF Neo
Yes I'm facing similar issue from April 2024. I checked with Flipkart and I got a ridiculous reply that they don't support any offer-related transactions using ICICI Business Card. (Any business card for that matter). Normal cards will be supported it seems.

bhavik886151

TF Premier
Yes I'm facing similar issue from April 2024. I checked with Flipkart and I got a ridiculous reply that they don't support any offer-related transactions using ICICI Business Card. (Any business card for that matter). Normal cards will be supported it seems.
they are not accepting my IDFC First Business card too so might be they block all business cards on there platform but strange thing is that they are giving GST Invoice for my business purchase but not allowed to use business credit card