• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flight bookings using club vistara points

Ankit13

TF Buzz
Can someone tell me how does flight bookings using vistara points work? How many points are required for a Delhi to Mumbai economy ticket? Is it constant or does it keep varying? Do one need to pay anything in cash also (like taxes)?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can someone tell me how does flight bookings using vistara points work? How many points are required for a Delhi to Mumbai economy ticket? Is it constant or does it keep varying? Do one need to pay anything in cash also (like taxes)?
It's static. 5000 in Y and 8500 in Y+. You need to pay the taxes which will be somewhere around 500.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
sorry, what do you mean by y and y+. Also how long in advance should one plan to book to avail booking through points?
My bad. Y is economy and Y+ is premium economy. For flights between Tier 1 cities, you can get availability if you book 2-3 weeks before your travel date.

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are we able to book for someone else using cv points ?

When making a search , it is allowing only 1 pax, that too only mine name pops up.

Looking to book 4 tickets ,3 friends and me using Vistara club.

Anwesh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Are we able to book for someone else using cv points ?

When making a search , it is allowing only 1 pax, that too only mine name pops up.

Looking to book 4 tickets ,3 friends and me using Vistara club.
yes, you can. Add 3 of your friends in nominee in club vistara a/c. After that you can try booking. where you see your name your friends ll be visible there only.

N.B : you can remove your friends after your trip and and add new nominee later as needed. maximum 8 nominee can be there at a time. Happy flying.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
yes, you can. Add 3 of your friends in nominee in club vistara a/c. After that you can try booking. where you see your name your friends ll be visible there only.

N.B : you can remove your friends after your trip and and add new nominee later as needed. maximum 8 nominee can be there at a time. Happy flying.
You cannot remove a nominee for 1 year

Once added, a nominee cannot be changed for a period of 1 year from the date of addition of the record.

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Thanks let's explore on this tomorrow.

Once added, a nominee cannot be changed for a period of 1 year from the date of addition of the record.

Any work around to remove them after the trip ? Wouldn't want my nominee slot be blocked 😅

Anwesh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks let's explore on this tomorrow.

Any work around to remove them after the trip ? Wouldn't want my nominee slot be blocked 😅
Another method is there where you don't have to add nominee. you can simply transfer edge points to your friends cv a/c. they can book for themselves.

CardTox

TF Premier
Can someone get me understood the simplest equation of booking flight ticket by vistara using magnus points. I spent 1l, and i have now 31000 edge points. Howw much value can i extract converting them to vistara points?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Can someone get me understood the simplest equation of booking flight ticket by vistara using magnus points. I spent 1l, and i have now 31000 edge points. Howw much value can i extract converting them to vistara points?
U can’t move 31k Edge Rewards to Club Vistara
5:4 is the transfer rate

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
with 5:4 conversion ul be left with 24800 points which you can use to book a return trip from BOM to Male in eco class :D

AakashCJB

TF Select
Hello.
Have booked a Premium economy on Vistara with CV Points.

Need to know if one can upgrade to business using points at either at check in counter or at Online?
Thanks!