• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

More CV points showing when booking vistara flight

Rpsingh308

TF Neo
Hi, i am trying to transfer my points from axis edge rewards to club vistara (magnus card 5:4 ratio). However when I am checking in the vistara website for how much CV is needed to book the flight, the amount showing seems strange. For example a flight from delhi to mumbai on the 29th of June for 2 people is showing as Rs 9,923 air fare + 1,632 taxes. But when selecting the CV points option, it says 38,112 CV points + 2,032. I understand that the 2k amount relates to taxes and that is separate but how does Rs. 9,923 become 38,112 cv points? I though 1 cv points is Rs1. Am I missing something??

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hi, i am trying to transfer my points from axis edge rewards to club vistara (magnus card 5:4 ratio). However when I am checking in the vistara website for how much CV is needed to book the flight, the amount showing seems strange. For example a flight from delhi to mumbai on the 29th of June for 2 people is showing as Rs 9,923 air fare + 1,632 taxes. But when selecting the CV points option, it says 38,112 CV points + 2,032. I understand that the 2k amount relates to taxes and that is separate but how does Rs. 9,923 become 38,112 cv points? I though 1 cv points is Rs1. Am I missing something??
Not a Magnus Card holder but DEL-BOM J class is around 18000 points per head. If there is no availability in economy, it will show fare of higher class.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What u are looking at is all seat availability(9000). The award seats are limited so it shows higher category premium economy or business class Which are available. On some days I have seen a dynamic cv point increase also like festivals

ALOAK

TF Ace
Never travel with CV points during festivals and season time one would lose the value of cv points everything is jacked up to juice it up use it off season and after festivals it will be less. I think I travelled to blr dehli 6000 cv points last year premium economy.