• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara Air India Integration Announced

msk1437

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hope so, I just transferred roughly 30K points to CV 2 weeks ago. I still in dilemma whether to opt in for FR or not.
I don't see the point of not opting for transfer when you got points.
Unless you're a lot concerned about your data security, it's a no brainer

m4b

TF Premier
I don't see the point of not opting for transfer when you got points.
Unless you're a lot concerned about your data security, it's a no brainer
Yep that’s there, but if you don’t opt then the CV points last until the CV program exists. Hence I need the clarification that if I don’t opt then can I book flights on Vistara for a while (considering the routes that are available on Vistara)? If they deny then it’s no brainer to opt in for FR. I mean they should have provided clarification on the routes that aren’t available on Air India but operational on Vistara. But I think regardless what ever happens, it’s better to opt in as I am writing this.

warden

TF Buzz
There is Family pooling of points, hopefully there should be Family member addition
Anyone has more info or experience on this - nominee/family members award booking on air india. I have a good amt of points in Vistara and looking to do a trip next month with family. The inventory isnt there for award booking in vistara on preferred dates. So thinking to book it on air india once the transfer happens.