• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fincare Small Finance Bank to merge with AU Small Finance Bank

mrbean

TF Buzz
Anyone has an idea what will change post merger from account holder standpoint.
Starting April 2024, do we need to use AU mobile app instead of Fincare app. Also, any idea of there will be any change in charges/fee structure.
I have fincare account without debit card after merging completing I think I will not be able to login au bank app since it requires debit card details.
Also I am worried about the ATM card varient after merging completed

I have fincare account without debit card after merging completing I think I will not be able to login au bank app since it requires debit card details.
Why worry on those trivial things which are not under your control ? You cross the bridge when (or, if) it comes....

doraemon

TF Legend
I think they will find a way

They are not going to lose any customer be it of fincare or au

Just wait sometime u will be on onboard

Reaper

TF Select
Check if you are still able to access, for me nothing has changed, not even the app logo. Fincare does not charge for virtual debit card so why not request for one.
I think we need to continue login into Fincare app until further notice. There is no such virtual card concept in AU Bank which I think will change post merger.

doraemon

TF Legend
Check if you are still able to access, for me nothing has changed, not even the app logo. Fincare does not charge for virtual debit card so why not request for one.
I think we need to continue login into Fincare app until further notice. There is no such virtual card concept in AU Bank which I think will change post merger.
Yup everything is same as yesterday

They will slowly onboard fincare people to their platform

That's gonna take atleast 6-10 months

newinnov

TF Premier
In my circle people are fed up with AU, I avoid this bank.
But just 6month back I opened fincare a/c for FD. Now again I have to bear with AU!

Fun fact: One of my friend has AU and fincare both accounts, he opened fincare because he was tired of au, now his both a/c are with AU :)

gabey14

TF Buzz
But just 6month back I opened fincare a/c for FD. Now again I have to bear with AU!

Fun fact: One of my friend has AU and fincare both accounts, he opened fincare because he was tired of au, now his both a/c are with AU :)
What was the problem with AU if I may ask?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
You can login into the app. But will have only view rights, no transaction rights.

You can enable transaction rights by using their video banking service

mrbean

TF Buzz

I have contacted fincare regarding the mergering to au bank.
But they are stating that fincare app will work until it is stopped.
Once it is stopped then only I can use Au mobile banking.
I have a confusion regarding the IFSC code but they don't have any information.

I have contacted fincare regarding the mergering to au bank.
But they are stating that fincare app will work until it is stopped.
Once it is stopped then only I can use Au mobile banking.
I have a confusion regarding the IFSC code but they don't have any information.
IFSC Codes - allocation n cancellation will be decided in due course after obtaining the needed approvals and is linked to the supply/replacement of existing cheques n other instruments to the customers of the merged Fincare.

In case of Andhra Bank's merger into UBOI, it took more than a year.

newinnov

TF Premier
IFSC Codes - allocation n cancellation will be decided in due course after obtaining the needed approvals and is linked to the supply/replacement of existing cheques n other instruments to the customers of the merged Fincare.

In case of Andhra Bank's merger into UBOI, it took more than a year.

Today, I got official response from fincare:

For next 18 months, IFSC will be valid also account variant / slab will not change for next 18 months.

mrbean

TF Buzz
Today, I got official response from fincare:

For next 18 months, IFSC will be valid also account variant / slab will not change for next 18 months.
Any updates regarding the Mobile Banking and ATM card
Does they issue Fincare ATM card or Au Bank.
Currently My account doesn't have ATM card and planning to apply for ATM card