• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fincare Small Finance Bank to merge with AU Small Finance Bank

Reaper

TF Select
Anyone has an idea what will change post merger from account holder standpoint.
Starting April 2024, do we need to use AU mobile app instead of Fincare app. Also, any idea of there will be any change in charges/fee structure.

doraemon

TF Legend
Starting April 2024, do we need to use AU mobile app instead of Fincare app. Also, any idea of there will be any change in charges/fee structure.
Wait for tomorrow
It's gonna be a steady and slow process

I am hoping that fin care app and networking still keeps working as usual and they just change the logo/name. It would be nice to know what happened when other banks got merged earlier.

Reaper

TF Select
Why in a desparate hurry ?

Integration takes about 2 to 4 months as these are smaller banks.
Just like other PSU banks, I was expecting the details to be shared much in advance.
At least they should let us know until when the old IFSC code will work.

I am hoping that fin care app and networking still keeps working as usual and they just change the logo/name. It would be nice to know what happened when other banks got merged earlier.
I doubt, slowly they will phase away the Fincare app as there is no point in maintaining 2 apps. They have a limited budget for IT.
This is the first time 2 small finance banks are getting merged so not much is known however if you look at Citi-Axis merger, not sure when all Citi customers will be properly onboarded.

I think fincare savings account will remain as is just that I got a message from them saying will get monthly interest rest everything might stay the way it is.
Both AU and Fincare have "Digital Savings Account" so ideally both should merge but this should take some time. Not sure why both banks love "0_101", both have some products with this name.

gabey14

TF Buzz
Just like other PSU banks, I was expecting the details to be shared much in advance.
At least they should let us know until when the old IFSC code will work.

I doubt, slowly they will phase away the Fincare app as there is no point in maintaining 2 apps. They have a limited budget for IT.
This is the first time 2 small finance banks are getting merged so not much is known however if you look at Citi-Axis merger, not sure when all Citi customers will be properly onboarded.

Both AU and Fincare have "Digital Savings Account" so ideally both should merge but this should take some time. Not sure why both banks love "0_101", both have some products with this name.
Yea maybe in the long run they will merge both the banks anyways AU bank has great products and services along with a prompt customer service as per my experience. Better than some of the bigger banks so hoping they grow bigger and keep on with this excellent service.

doraemon

TF Legend
Yea maybe in the long run they will merge both the banks anyways AU bank has great products and services along with a prompt customer service as per my experience. Better than some of the bigger banks so hoping they grow bigger and keep on with this excellent service.
I have one doubt
My mother has one ekyc fincare account
As tomorrow it will be au bank account

So after a while say 2-3 months
Can my mother walking to au branch for kyc?
She has 0 balance 101 account

Reaper

TF Select
I have one doubt
My mother has one ekyc fincare account
As tomorrow it will be au bank account

So after a while say 2-3 months
Can my mother walking to au branch for kyc?
She has 0 balance 101 account
Absolutely yes.
All the policies of AU Bank will be applicable for Fincare customers. Since AU has no home branch concept, you should be free to walk into any AU branch.

doraemon

TF Legend
Absolutely yes.
All the policies of AU Bank will be applicable for Fincare customers. Since AU has no home branch concept, you should be free to walk into any AU branch.
Will she gets au digital savings account?
Point is she is not comfortable in vkyc

Reaper

TF Select
Will she gets au digital savings account?
Point is she is not comfortable in vkyc
No idea.
These banks haven't shared anything apart from the fact that both are getting merged.
I called customer care to enquire if IFSC code will get changed immediately but even they aren't aware.

harsha1

TF Buzz
Is it good to open AU DIGITAL saving account? To get rupay platinum debit card in less charges?

Or

is there any bank which gives rupay platinum debit cards at very low charges or free?

doraemon

TF Legend
Is it good to open AU DIGITAL saving account? To get rupay platinum debit card in less charges?

Or

is there any bank which gives rupay platinum debit cards at very low charges or free?
Offer renew hone do bro ab pehle

Btw open Bob bro variant of student
Or Bob lite with 3k

doraemon

TF Legend
Merger effect

At AU Small Finance Bank, we always strive to provide you with the best banking experience and opportunities to grow your savings.

We would like to inform you that interest rates on AU Savings Account for balances less than ₹1 Lakh has been revised from 3.50% to 3%

My question can we keep our extra money in rbl bank?
Opened digitally as they have highest rate now

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Merger effect

At AU Small Finance Bank, we always strive to provide you with the best banking experience and opportunities to grow your savings.

We would like to inform you that interest rates on AU Savings Account for balances less than ₹1 Lakh has been revised from 3.50% to 3%

My question can we keep our extra money in rbl bank?
Opened digitally as they have highest rate now
I opened AU Digital Bank Account 2 days ago for sole purpose of savings. Will have to stick to RBL only as of now.