• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally Got the Add on Card for Magnus Credit Card. with out Bank Account.

chaitanya

TF Buzz
After multiple attempts, finally got my Add on card for Magnus card.

The process I have followed is,
>I have visited the Main Branch and requested a Credit Card.
> They have asked to get approval by sending a request mail to the Regional head.
> I did drop that mail, and they have reached me for conformation in two days
> They said, they will get approval, so just visit the Branch the next day with a person for whom we need the Addon Card.
>Next day I visited the branch near my house, and they applied for the add-on card.
> Addon card has reached my house address in 7 days.

Hope this will help someone trying to apply for the Add-on Card.

I was very impressed with Axis Bank Customer Service from the Branch..

ashishsinghi

TF Select

> They have asked to get approval by sending a request mail to the Regional head.
> They said, they will get approval, so just visit the Branch the next day with a person for whom we need the Addon Card.
>Next day I visited the branch near my house, and they applied for the add-on card.

otp for online payment for addon card comes on main card holder mobile number or add on mobile number?

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

What is the mail id?

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

In how many days after SR generation, did you get a virtual card? And how long for physical card?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
In how many days after SR generation, did you get a virtual card? And how long for physical card?
There are no virtual card for add-on , as the card doesn’t appear on primary card holder app.
You only get the physical card , for pin generation and activation you can connect with primary card holder registered to axis burgundy support

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no virtual card for add-on , as the card doesn’t appear on primary card holder app.
You only get the physical card , for pin generation and activation you can connect with primary card holder registered to axis burgundy support
I also have IDFC card which has addon and there is a virtual card generated on app when logged in using addon mobile number. Had high expectations from Axis. But atleast it’s better than HDFC.

How do we set limit for add on card?

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As i mentioned above it will come to primary in the begining by default you need to update the add on number for add on card at branch!
Why should I do that???

I am not an idiot!!! I have just given add-on cards for airport lounge access!!😂😂😂

Thanks @anirban.choudhury !! You are the most knowledgeable person in this forum!!👏👏
With full and proper knowledge and insights!!👍👍

Kuldeep khola

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Physical presence is compulsory for whom we are applying add on card