• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
YES
hum-jeet-gaye.jpg

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
Got the remaining 400 right now. Hopefully it was just a tech glitch which was corrected.

But Amazon Voucher 1000 is increased to 39999 coins. Slowly it may start making sense to take cashback only instead of Fi Coins
This was the biggest bummer. I never used to go for Amazon 500 Voucher worth 19999 coins, and always used to opt for 1000 voucher for 36999 coins even if it meant waiting for two months. Now there is no point as 1000 Voucher is worth 39999 coins.

prc1990

TF Ace
This was the biggest bummer. I never used to go for Amazon 500 Voucher worth 19999 coins, and always used to opt for 1000 voucher for 36999 coins even if it meant waiting for two months. Now there is no point as 1000 Voucher is worth 39999 coins.
I think starting from the new financial year i.e. from Apr'24, there would be devaluation in this 2% cashback as well. They may reduce the cashback to less than 500 or reduce the rate to less than 2%...Just an assumption but very much possible...

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think starting from the new financial year i.e. from Apr'24, there would be devaluation in this 2% cashback as well. They may reduce the cashback to less than 500 or reduce the rate to less than 2%...Just an assumption but very much possible...
Please check your inbox for the offer letter from Fi team 😅

You are the kind of guy they need

Last edited: