• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experian - New scoring method?!?!

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I found enquiry for v3 updates for reports check via whatsapp.

Will they remove or doing trial.

Screenshot_20240413-150811_Samsung Notes.jpg

this enquiry will not have any impact on the score..... dont worry about this guys...

See closely this, Search Type = Consumer search

So just chill , it wont count in the calculation of your score..
Enjoy the weekend

Some fine tuning attempt is underway... It appears so.

My CIBIL - 793
Experian - 794

As of now. In the morning it was 793. Now, 794.

Riya

TF Ace
Screenshot_20240413-164705.jpg

I just checked my Experian report via WhatsApp and there is a hard enquiry by the bureau itself...
WTF!!!
mine fell from 800+ to below 800 zone

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Screenshot_20240413-164705.jpg

I just checked my Experian report via WhatsApp and there is a hard enquiry by the bureau itself...
WTF!!!
mine fell from 800+ to below 800 zone
This new enquiry of “ customer search” will have no impact on the score…
Your score was reduced because of implementation of version 3 of the score calculation method…
Everyone got impacted by some points ranging from 1 to 110

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Mera toh last month hi drastically down hua hai 800 something se 730. Aaj kal hi mene refresh Kiya toh score same tha 730. CRIF is also effected from last month which went from from 730 to 672 something..

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My score dropped from 811 to 781 and CIBIL is 786.

Already annoyed with that crappy Hunter Check by Experian which got one application rejected & now dropping my score with new calculation methods.

CIBIL definitely seems more stable and reliable

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.