• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experian - New scoring method?!?!

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Damn, I'm yet to be impacted, refreshed CIBIL & Experian just yesterday

CIBIL is 784
Experian is still 867
Did you check in official Experian website.

Initially I checked on OneScore App and that showed my old score.

Checking my score in the website gave me a reality check

Reactions: SSV

Pradumya

TF Premier
My experian Now 800 from 818
Only 18 point drop.. refreshed just abhi
CIBIL is 781

Kya iss v2 se v3 k chakkar me kisi ka score increase bhi hua hai? Sabka sirf drop hota dikh raha hai

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Kya iss v2 se v3 k chakkar me kisi ka score increase bhi hua hai? Sabka sirf drop hota dikh raha hai
that is the aim of V3, get it at par with CIBIL score by bringing the inflated numbers in V2

praful47

TF Premier
Can anyone tell why kreditbee is fetching my cibil everytime.
Few years back I signed up but never took a loan.

Attachments

• IMG_20240414_083300.jpg
    IMG_20240414_083300.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 13

asm07

TF Buzz
831 to 798. I can also see a credit iniquiry from ( Bureau Disclosure Report with Customized Match V3 ). Is it just me or all of u got this inquiry?
Mine went from 870 to 791. Also same credit inquiry, today I checked the score via WhatsApp and the inquiry is of today itself categorised as consumer search. I don't understand why checking own report added an enquiry.
Earlier experian scores were extremely exaggerated, good thing they're settling down.

Last edited:
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.