• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Email id of MD desk hdfc bank

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Very true bro. Rbi ombudsman ke bamboo ka bhi kuch khas asar nahi hota 1-2k compensation ke amazon voucher de dete hain. Their attitude remains the same. They've not even credited upi cashback of 100 per month for feb and March and also 7may Starbucks cashback despite many emails

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Very true bro. Rbi ombudsman ke bamboo ka bhi kuch khas asar nahi hota 1-2k compensation ke amazon voucher de dete hain. Their attitude remains the same. They've not even credited upi cashback of 100 per month for feb and March and also 7may Starbucks cashback despite many emails
As you told earlier HDFC ki g***nd ab metal ki ho chuki hai.

Bamboo tut jaave par G***nd solid hi rehve

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is your current credit limit? And what is your income as per itr or salary slip ( if you're uncomfortable in telling exact number, you can give idea )? Because i want to know why are you that sad. @Dr-green69
My current hdfc card is business Moneyback with 23k limit i got other cards like apay and magnus with 420k limit and other cards with high limits and my latest itr was of 625k which will go up in this year itr

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I
What is your current credit limit? And what is your income as per itr or salary slip ( if you're uncomfortable in telling exact number, you can give idea )? Because i want to know why are you that sad. @Dr-green69
Applied for regalia on c2c on base of apay with 420k limit i was told by bank employee that ill get LTF regalia with 3L+ limit but i got business Moneyback with 23k limit i try to get upgrade but bank refused saying they gave best card according to my eligibility. I told them I've 6..25L+ itr and i can submit if it can help me get better card with good limit but benk didn't even consider my request

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Even axis is way better. I applied for magnus C2C without income proof. They matched my icici card limit of 6 lakhs. I don't known why hdfc guys are on cloud nine. They approved my LTF DCB but later denied to increase the limit to atleast 5 lakhs in my regalia even after sharing salary slips and axis and icici card statements with limit 6 lakhs. Their behaviour is really bad towards old customers. Maybe they require iron man's mobidi** or vishesh bhai ka bamboo to screw their as* of steel as rightly said by @VISHESH_BANSAL

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Even axis is way better. I applied for magnus C2C without income proof. They matched my icici card limit of 6 lakhs. I don't known why hdfc guys are on cloud nine. They approved my LTF DCB but later denied to increase the limit to atleast 5 lakhs in my regalia even after sharing salary slips and axis and icici card statements with limit 6 lakhs. Their behaviour is really bad towards old customers. Maybe they require iron man's mobidi** or vishesh bhai ka bamboo to screw their as* of steel as rightly said by @VISHESH_BANSAL
Bhai Thor Ka hathoda lagega HDFC ki steel ki........ke liye.