• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Email id of MD desk hdfc bank

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If branch ppl are cooperative then can be taken that route with BM, ZM like that
You can write to PNO desk..
Bamboo😂

Raise Complaint with RBI BO, if you are facing any material issue.
I think branch people are sitting there only to make you purchase useless policies. Use vishesh bhai's bamboo. Also ask him which oil to use 🤣
I've tried even tried mailing pno.
But not receiving any reply.
Looks like they are not responding to my mails anymore.
I even did a formal complaint on their complaint portal regarding such ignorance towards me, still didn't get any response.

My mail issue is that they aren't even responding to me.

Can I take this issue to RBI for Bank not responding me, inspite of multiple mails and complaints??

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I even did a formal complaint on their complaint portal regarding such ignorance towards me, still didn't get any response.

Can I take this issue to RBI for Bank not responding me, inspite of multiple mails and complaints??
What's your issue bro?

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Then mail to MD DESK.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think when you write 2-3 mails repeatedly for something they just deny and in the end write any further mails on this regard won't elicit a response from our side. After that if you escalate to rbi ombudsman only then they again start replying to you. Happened with me too

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think when you write 2-3 mails repeatedly for something they just deny and in the end write any further mails on this regard won't elicit a response from our side. After that if you escalate to rbi ombudsman only then they again start replying to you. Happened with me too
So RBI ombudsman is the only way out??

What can I mention in the complaint to RBI??

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They are not increasing my card limit also. If only hdfc had reported true limit to cibil, I would have closed my regalia and applied afresh card to card. But i'll have to max out first month for new card and that would be difficult. I think we all should complain to rbi that hdfc is not reporting correct limit to cibil

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They had earlier approved LTF DCB also for me but failed to increase limit to 5 lakhs despite sharing other bank card statement with limit 6 lakhs. Hdfc is the most thick skinned bank now. I think it requires more frequent Bamboos 🤣

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even axis is way better. I applied for magnus C2C without income proof. They matched my icici card limit of 6 lakhs. I don't known why hdfc guys are on cloud nine. They approved my LTF DCB but later denied to increase the limit to atleast 5 lakhs in my regalia even after sharing salary slips and axis and icici card statements with limit 6 lakhs. Their behaviour is really bad towards old customers. Maybe they require iron man's mobidi** or vishesh bhai ka bamboo to screw their as* of steel as rightly said by @VISHESH_BANSAL
hi sir can u guide me how did u apply for magnus via C2C, i have HDFC moneyback with limit of 3.4Lakhs and 5 yr old any chances of me getting magnus? btw is that LTF or Paid??

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
hi sir can u guide me how did u apply for magnus via C2C, i have HDFC moneyback with limit of 3.4Lakhs and 5 yr old any chances of me getting magnus? btw is that LTF or Paid??
Bro I've already closed my magnus. I think you'll need 4 lakh limit for card to card. But you can still try with 3.4. Currently LTF they are giving to burgundy salary account holders or with salary more than 5 lakhs

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bro I've already closed my magnus. I think you'll need 4 lakh limit for card to card. But you can still try with 3.4. Currently LTF they are giving to burgundy salary account holders or with salary more than 5 lakhs
Sad i wont be able to qualify for salary of 5 Lakhs sir. the pro i have is just having Money back with limit of 3.4 Lakhs thats it my itr is below 5 Lakhs, I am an mechanical Engineer hope u can understand my pain as i am not in IT with packages of 15,20 LPA. :(

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sad i wont be able to qualify for salary of 5 Lakhs sir. the pro i have is just having Money back with limit of 3.4 Lakhs thats it my itr is below 5 Lakhs, I am an mechanical Engineer hope u can understand my pain as i am not in IT with packages of 15,20 LPA. :(
Try applying offline through an agent card to card