• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Easiest way to get guaranteed unsecured credit card!!

sidzzzzz

TF Premier
In my opinion many banks like lotak bank are just upselling their secured credit card in lieu of giving out an unsecured one in future, but they just never give guarantee for the same, none of the banks do.
I came accross a way to get guaranteed unsecured credit card.
You just need to open PNB HNI savings account with just 50000rs QAB and maintain the same for 6 months and drop in a mail to credit card division that as per the HNI account features quoting "Customer having minimum 6 months of relationship falling under HNI category will be centrally offered by HO: Credit Card Division topmost variant of Credit Card"
I am eligible for getting the highest variant of card now, so kindly process my application.

Tejo

TF Legend
In my opinion many banks like lotak bank are just upselling their secured credit card in lieu of giving out an unsecured one in future, but they just never give guarantee for the same, none of the banks do.
You just need to open PNB HNI savings account with just 50000rs QAB and maintain the same for 6 months and drop in a mail to credit card division that as per the HNI account features quoting "Customer having minimum 6 months of relationship falling under HNI category will be centrally offered by HO: Credit Card Division topmost variant of Credit Card"
I am eligible for getting the highest variant of card now, so kindly process my application.
Does 50k qab a hni ac ?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I think pnb hni account aqb is 1L..

Did you get cc in this process?

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Means without any income docs, we can directly get the card just by maintaining 50k AQB for 6 months?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Why have you pasted part of the statement. The full statement says-

For New to Bank Customer (NTB): Credit Card facility automatically based on CIBIL records/other due diligence and satisfactory 6 months transactions.

For Existing to Bank Customer(ETB): Customer having minimum 6 months of relationship falling under HNI category will be centrally offered by HO: Credit Card Division topmost variant of Credit Card, based on their eligibility and due diligence.

Source: https://www.pnbindia.in/Feature-of-PNB-Elite-Saving-Fund-Schemes.html

Btw. I hold a Premium savings account type of their HNI customer savings bank account. There are too many hassle to apply for a credit card. Regarding the above statement, You will have to visit the Branch and people here are already aware of the challenges in applying a CC from PNB offline.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

For New to Bank Customer (NTB): Credit Card facility automatically based on CIBIL records/other due diligence and satisfactory 6 months transactions.

For Existing to Bank Customer(ETB): Customer having minimum 6 months of relationship falling under HNI category will be centrally offered by HO: Credit Card Division topmost variant of Credit Card, based on their eligibility and due diligence.

Btw. I hold a Premium savings account type of their HNI customer savings bank account. There are too many hassle to apply for a credit card. Regarding the above statement, You will have to visit the Branch and people here are already aware of the challenges in applying a CC from PNB offline.
Sahi baat hai 🤭

kuch-bhi-arnab.gif

sidzzzzz

TF Premier
Well this worked for me and I hope it works for others too, I am here just to help
Sahi baat hai 🤭

kuch-bhi-arnab.gif

sidzzzzz

TF Premier

Once they get a account and maintain it for 6 months, they will be considered ETB only, and they will get the card, imo going to the branch is not necessary nowadays since PNB too has started taking online applications and all

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Once they get a account and maintain it for 6 months, they will be considered ETB only, and they will get the card, imo going to the branch is not necessary nowadays since PNB too has started taking online applications and all
Read this again-
based on their eligibility and due diligence.

Getting a card after 6 months of having a Banking relationship with PNB and then going through all the hassle with PNB again to get the card is not the EASIEST WAY as you have mentioned in your thread.
It's a generally known fact that if you have a relationship with a bank for more than 6 months. Maintaining good transactions and balance. You can apply for a credit card. And here as the term says based on their eligibility- this includes their credit and other data including their RV with the bank.

Btw, which highest variant card have you got? Kindly share the pic for reference as I am not aware which PNB card is of the highest variant.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Will I get rupay select without income docs and by having 50k qab ac and other card statement for eligibility verification ?

Does pnb serves pan India like bob or selected ?
No. They will ask you for income proof and also hit your CIBIL. Everything will follow the usual process.
You can apply for a PNB Select credit card without having a relation with PNB. No need to waste your time on creating an HNI account and wait for 6 months.
The only eligibility criteria for this is that you should be an 18+ year-old Indian Citizen with a steady source of income. Rest depends upon your CIBIL.

Tejo

TF Legend
No. They will ask you for income proof and also hit your CIBIL. Everything will follow the usual process.
You can apply for a PNB Select credit card without having a relation with PNB. No need to waste your time on creating an HNI account and wait for 6 months.
The only eligibility criteria for this is that you should be an 18+ year-old Indian Citizen with a steady source of income. Rest depends upon your CIBIL.
C2C ?

sidzzzzz

TF Premier
*Minimum age mentioned on their website is 21+

Tejo

TF Legend
What's your itr?

Tejo

TF Legend
All banks will give you cc on fd.

Actually kotak started advertising about fd card at the time of 811 ac launching.

If banks started giving giving cc for everyone who are asking then there will be several scams.