Easiest way to get guaranteed unsecured credit card!!

sidzzzzz

In my opinion many banks like lotak bank are just upselling their secured credit card in lieu of giving out an unsecured one in future, but they just never give guarantee for the same, none of the banks do.
I came accross a way to get guaranteed unsecured credit card.
You just need to open PNB HNI savings account with just 50000rs QAB and maintain the same for 6 months and drop in a mail to credit card division that as per the HNI account features quoting "Customer having minimum 6 months of relationship falling under HNI category will be centrally offered by HO: Credit Card Division topmost variant of Credit Card"
I am eligible for getting the highest variant of card now, so kindly process my application.

Upto 50k limit, sanction power rests with BM. Beyond that it has to be sent to HO. If he thinks that you are a valuable customer, he can offer a card without ITR.
I think that also depends upon the branch location and how big it is.
In my case, they had to ask information each time to the main branch. Once they missed sending/courier a simple document to Delhi branch for processing and they had to send that again. Without that the Delhi team was not even budging.

TheTrickySid

In my opinion many banks like lotak bank are just upselling their secured credit card in lieu of giving out an unsecured one in future, but they just never give guarantee for the same, none of the banks do.
I came accross a way to get guaranteed unsecured credit card.
You just need to open PNB HNI savings account with just 50000rs QAB and maintain the same for 6 months and drop in a mail to credit card division that as per the HNI account features quoting "Customer having minimum 6 months of relationship falling under HNI category will be centrally offered by HO: Credit Card Division topmost variant of Credit Card"
I am eligible for getting the highest variant of card now, so kindly process my application.
Just make 1 thing clear that
Will I directly get the CC just dropping a mail afteropening the hni account and maintaining 50k for 6 months.
Or I need to follow the normal procedure of filling the application form attaching the income documents??

sidzzzzz

Just make 1 thing clear that
Will I directly get the CC just dropping a mail afteropening the hni account and maintaining 50k for 6 months.
Or I need to follow the normal procedure of filling the application form attaching the income documents??
As per the terms it will be centrally offered by the CC division HO, so no need for branch visit, you may just contact the branch before doing anything in this regard regarding the same to get their affirmation about such policy of the bank

sidzzzzz

Can you please elaborate the whole scenario/ process.
So PNB considers the premium account holders which as a QAB of rs.50000 as HNI customers.
And for such customers, they have a policy of centrally providing the topmost variant of credit card post maintenance of such HNI relationship for a minimum period of 6 months
You may just ask visit the branch and ask them about opening an HNI account and get all the details you want before opening the account.
As per what I have experienced, no matter what the motivation is, but any bank will always assist their HNI customers on priority
You may ask for the details regarding the premium account and if they show it from their computer screen and they start elaborating the terms, just wait till you see the credit card tab, and voila , the employee will right there give you confirmation that, yes you will get the card post maintenance of 6 months

So PNB considers the premium account holders which as a QAB of rs.50000 as HNI customers.
And for such customers, they have a policy of centrally providing the topmost variant of credit card post maintenance of such HNI relationship for a minimum period of 6 months
You may just ask visit the branch and ask them about opening an HNI account and get all the details you want before opening the account.
As per what I have experienced, no matter what the motivation is, but any bank will always assist their HNI customers on priority
You may ask for the details regarding the premium account and if they show it from their computer screen and they start elaborating the terms, just wait till you see the credit card tab, and voila , the employee will right there give you confirmation that, yes you will get the card post maintenance of 6 months
Bhai apko tf power patha nhi kya.

Apka relative benefit hogaya na.

Just stop, you have shared enough info and replies.

TheTrickySid

I asked about the process that was followed by your relative.