• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Doubts regarding IDFC wealth c2c

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My application got rejected😭😭😭😭
During the process, I got 3 calls from different persons at the bank asking for my Employee ID.
(Is it possible that they found out that I was lying about 3L salary?)
Also, they sent message that they were unable to verify address and asked me to fill again with LANDMARK.
Even after doing so, I got rejection sms.
What do I do next?

@DocFixIt @Gaara @Kumar93196 @plastikman @techt @S S V
When did u got rejected?
If it was recent few hours ago

Call customer care ..ask for reverification of home address.
Update your address with landmark & get home verification done

If u applied c2c ..
There is no income doc verification

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
During the process, I got 3 calls from different persons at the bank asking for my Employee ID.
Also, they sent message that they were unable to verify address and asked me to fill again with LANDMARK.
What do I do next?

This has happened earlier. It seems that the verification fellow gave some adverse remark.

As mentioned by Docfixit above, call them and inform them about the reverification issues.

If it doesn't work then, you'll have to reapply after the cool down period.

I'm not certain if applying with an alternative number will yield immediate results. Maybe others can confirm.

What do I do next?

Nope they can't verify the income from employee id.

Rejection reason will be incomplete address. As bank gave you second chance to mention the right address.

Are you present at the given addresses?

I had given my right address only. Actually, I live in a township where entry for outsiders is restricted. Maybe the guy came unannounced and was denied entry because I didn't get any calls that someone would come for verification.

Also, the customer care agents are not getting it. They're saying I wasn't rejected for verification issues but aren't mentioning the actual reason either.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I had given my right address only. Actually, I live in a township where entry for outsiders is restricted. Maybe the guy came unannounced and was denied entry because I didn't get any calls that someone would come for verification.

Also, the customer care agents are not getting it. They're saying I wasn't rejected for verification issues but aren't mentioning the actual reason either.
That's a possibility. When my verification happened, the verification person wanted to enter my society unannounced but security didn't leave him and instead called me on intercom.

These type of cases are common
Reason being
1) The phone no. Of verification executive are mostly spam. And you can't call them back.
2) In case of gated society they ask the guard available about the applicant... But in most societies guard shift changes time to time so they don't know who resides there....

So only way to make the verification easily done is accept the call when call... Else applicants are not getting the card approval easily.

And 2 banks are there who must do a thorough verification Which is IDFC FIRST BANK and AU SMALL FINANCE. They mostly do the verification... And 60% of cases are rejected due to the reason mentioned above.

Gaara

TF Ace
This level of verification is not even done in. Marriage alliance.
The recent trend in marriage alliances involves checking the CIBIL score to assess the number of loans an individual has and their level of responsibility in managing those loans. 😂

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was getting select that too with 1.5L limit even after putting Axis Atlas with 10L limit. All my cards have more limit than that. So I didn't proceed. Now I get call daily to take select & after 6 months increase CL & upgrade to wealth.

I said No Thank You 🤣

Last edited:

Gaara

TF Ace
All of a sudden I'm feeling happy that my application got rejected 😁
angry-pakistani-fan-ekdum-se-waqt-badal-diya-jajbaat-badal-diya-zindagi-badal-di-viral-pakistani-memes.jpeg