• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Doubts regarding IDFC wealth c2c

lightwaves

TF Premier
Also if I remember correctly, this was the smoothest vkyc process after amex. Very professional and very minimal questions.
Yes, I had a pre-approved offer of IDFC Wealth CC. It only took 2 minutes and the virtual card was available in app. I’ve a savings account with them and I guess that matters.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey guys, the most prevalent trick on the TF community has been to input salary more than 3LPM and any other card with limit 5L+. But I had some doubts before I try this out:

1) Does pincode really matter in this scenario?
(Asking this bcoz I live in a tier 2 city and have read people getting offered only select card even after putting 3l salary and premium cards like Infinia for C2C)

2) I am thinking of using my Regalia Gold LTF in the section where old card details are asked. However, I recently received CLI from 6L to 8L but this hasn't reflected on CIBIL yet. So what limit should I put of RG- 6L or 8L?

@S S V @D₹V @DocFixIt @techt @monika vega @plastikman @bvc19296
How did i miss the tag .maybe edited

Pincode does matter in idfc no matter how over qualified you are .
They mostly get satisfied with Home verification.
So give city address if u have friend or when u plan to go ( apply those days)

Also sometimes application get stuck & you get this
I tried using Regalia Gold (had to put regalia as they don't have gold as an option), with 3.8L limit but 2 tier city (they have a branch in my location). They only offered WOW.
My brother tried, with ICICI Rubyx and 8-9L limit with Bangalore location and they still offered WOW.
Any way we could get wealth even select would be good.
as result .
Happened to me
But after few month they showed me Millniea & first time they didn't showed me Wow 🤯.
It was city address
UPDATE: I tried by putting 3L salary and 6L limit but got offered these options:
1) Select with 3L limit - No docs required
2) Wealth with 5L limit - Bank statement required

I felt very guilty that I didn't put my real income 😞
Anyways, as I'd already got a CIBIL Hit, I went ahead and submitted application for Select card but wasn't able to complete Vkyc due to network issues.

What do I do now?
Should I complete Vkyc tomorrow or ask them to delete my application and reapply?
Ask customer care they will send link.
Due to separate cc team in idfc they are little better trained..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes, I had a pre-approved offer of IDFC Wealth CC. It only took 2 minutes and the virtual card was available in app. I’ve a savings account with them and I guess that matters.
So for Pre approved offer no verification?
What was your saving account transaction & balance maintenance
How old account

Ask customer care they will send link.
Due to separate cc team in idfc they are little better trained..
But if I complete the Vkyc and get Select approved, I'll be stuck with it forever 😞
Also, if I try to apply again mentioning my real income, I fear I'll get offered Select card again😞
I don't need high limit on the card but they won't upgrade my card to Wealth unless my card has 5L limit 😞

lightwaves

TF Premier
What changed in 3 year ?
Suddenly your area became serviable
No, my area was always service-able. But I was not interested in IDFC cards. I guess they track our CIBIL score and the cards/limits on those cards. As I got better cards from other banks, they kept pushing this card and recently I accepted the offer and got the card. This is what I think is the scenario. May be others can add comments.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
But if I complete the Vkyc and get Select approved, I'll be stuck with it forever 😞
Also, if I try to apply again mentioning my real income, I fear I'll get offered Select card again😞
I don't need high limit on the card but they won't upgrade my card to Wealth unless my card has 5L limit 😞
See u can close select & apply wealth next day .
So get this .& Reapply wealth when u feel u r eligible
There is no waiting period in idfc

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No, my area was always service-able. But I was not interested in IDFC cards. I guess they track our CIBIL score and the cards/limits on those cards. As I got better cards from other banks, they kept pushing this card and recently I accepted the offer and got the card. This is what I think is the scenario. May be others can add comments.
So when did u first get offer after how many months into saving account

See u can close select & apply wealth next day .
So get this .& Reapply wealth when u feel u r eligible
There is no waiting period in idfc
But what will change if I try with new number?
My income is not gonna be more than 3LPM atleast for a next couple of years.
And my employer is one of the top MNCs in the country.
Also, they're rejecting all the upgrade requests based on C2C as I read in other threads.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
But what will change if I try with new number?
My income is not gonna be more than 3LPM atleast for a next couple of years.
And my employer is one of the top MNCs in the country.
Also, they're rejecting all the upgrade requests based on C2C as I read in other threads.
You can simply put 3 lakh as income

You r not verifying hence no prob.
Since its a c2c process.. there is no need to verify income

U can try via different number but let this Application take its due course

My application got rejected😭😭😭😭
During the process, I got 3 calls from different persons at the bank asking for my Employee ID.
(Is it possible that they found out that I was lying about 3L salary?)
Also, they sent message that they were unable to verify address and asked me to fill again with LANDMARK.
Even after doing so, I got rejection sms.
What do I do next?

@DocFixIt @Gaara @Kumar93196 @plastikman @techt @S S V