• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Doubts regarding IDFC wealth c2c

Hey guys, the most prevalent trick on the TF community has been to input salary more than 3LPM and any other card with limit 5L+. But I had some doubts before I try this out:

1) Does pincode really matter in this scenario?
(Asking this bcoz I live in a tier 2 city and have read people getting offered only select card even after putting 3l salary and premium cards like Infinia for C2C)

2) I am thinking of using my Regalia Gold LTF in the section where old card details are asked. However, I recently received CLI from 6L to 8L but this hasn't reflected on CIBIL yet. So what limit should I put of RG- 6L or 8L?

@S S V @D₹V @DocFixIt @techt @monika vega @plastikman @bvc19296

Gaara

TF Ace
Hey guys, the most prevalent trick on the TF community has been to input salary more than 3LPM and any other card with limit 5L+. But I had some doubts before I try this out:

(Asking this bcoz I live in a tier 2 city and have read people getting offered only select card even after putting 3l salary and premium cards like Infinia for C2C)

2) I am thinking of using my Regalia Gold LTF in the section where old card details are asked. However, I recently received CLI from 6L to 8L but this hasn't reflected on CIBIL yet. So what limit should I put of RG- 6L or 8L?

Link - Ask her once

1. Pincodes do matter but keep in mind that if you are mentioning tier 1 address you need to be available at the given address.

shadow

TF Premier
I live in tyre 2 city they issue Wealth cards in my city.
I tried using Regalia Gold (had to put regalia as they don't have gold as an option), with 3.8L limit but 2 tier city (they have a branch in my location). They only offered WOW.
My brother tried, with ICICI Rubyx and 8-9L limit with Bangalore location and they still offered WOW.
Any way we could get wealth even select would be good.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Since the enhanced limit in your RG must not be reflecting in your cibil, it'll be better to put 6 lakhs. That should suffice, since for Wealth a card more than 5 lakh limit should work.

Regarding, the tier 2 pincode, it has been observed that some are being offered Select even after fulfilling all requirements.

So, please try your best and good luck for getting Wealth 👍

mj01

TF Select
My personal experience- employer name mattered. Had tried to get Wealth 3-4 times over a period of about an year, but was always shown Select (salary less than their minimum requirement, but good credit limit on existing card). Changing the employer name (didn't fake it but selected the parent org instead of selecting the subsidiary!) got me the card!

techt

TF Legend
My personal experience- employer name mattered. Had tried to get Wealth 3-4 times over a period of about an year, but was always shown Select (salary less than their minimum requirement, but good credit limit on existing card). Changing the employer name (didn't fake it but selected the parent org instead of selecting the subsidiary!) got me the card!
Like Tata instead of TCS ?

the_collector

TF Premier

Okay so my process with wealth was relatively easy. You can try this maybe.

I'm not sure about the pincode issue but you should find a bank employee to process the application from the back end ( note : this is not applying offline, the bank employee will simply process it from bank end the same way you would and I believe input their employee code).

Now for me I had put in 2L/month C2C and my company was not in the list mentioned also.

I got pre approved wealth.

Now for C2C, I had apay with limit of 4.2L( highest at the time) only and I got the wealth approved.

So your regalia with 6L itself is more than enough

the_collector

TF Premier
Okay so my process with wealth was relatively easy. You can try this maybe.

I'm not sure about the pincode issue but you should find a bank employee to process the application from the back end ( note : this is not applying offline, the bank employee will simply process it from bank end the same way you would and I believe input their employee code).

Now for me I had put in 2L/month C2C and my company was not in the list mentioned also.

I got pre approved wealth.

Now for C2C, I had apay with limit of 4.2L( highest at the time) only and I got the wealth approved.

So your regalia with 6L itself is more than enough
Also if I remember correctly, this was the smoothest vkyc process after amex. Very professional and very minimal questions.

Reactions: C_R
UPDATE: I tried by putting 3L salary and 6L limit but got offered these options:
1) Select with 3L limit - No docs required
2) Wealth with 5L limit - Bank statement required

I felt very guilty that I didn't put my real income 😞
Anyways, as I'd already got a CIBIL Hit, I went ahead and submitted application for Select card but wasn't able to complete Vkyc due to network issues.

What do I do now?
Should I complete Vkyc tomorrow or ask them to delete my application and reapply?

UPDATE: I tried by putting 3L salary and 6L limit but got offered these options:
1) Select with 3L limit - No docs required
2) Wealth with 5L limit - Bank statement required

I felt very guilty that I didn't put my real income 😞
Anyways, as I'd already got a CIBIL Hit, I went ahead and submitted application for Select card but wasn't able to complete Vkyc due to network issues.

What do I do now?
Should I complete Vkyc tomorrow or ask them to delete my application and reapply?
What's your current gross monthly salary?