• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does Kotak Bank offer good Limit Enhancement even after the account is closed?

AsB

TF Ace
I have a Kotak Bank account, and it has a very good interface. But, the branch people are nasty and I want to close the account. I do have a credit card with them.
Now, I know that Kotak Bank is generous in giving good LE, but will they give good LE, even if my account is closed?

tappukepapa

TF Premier
Just change branch, if issues are with any specific branch. Can change branch via app. I don't think closing savings account will effect limit increase as both are different things.

Reactions: AsB

AsB

TF Ace
I have a Kotak Bank account, and it has a very good interface. But, the branch people are nasty and I want to close the account. I do have a credit card with them.
Now, I know that Kotak Bank is generous in giving good LE, but will they give good LE, even if my account is closed?
I get calls from any random branch, not just home branch

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, they do.. I've been getting regular LE even after account closure