• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My scenario holding legend ltf with exclusive by maintaining 1lac balance
Legend limit 3.74lac
Pls guide me for ltf pinnacle
I did my tries for pinnacle but best offer I got 10k one instead of 15k so far no free pinnacle
Have you try it via Phone-Banking along with Email? Need to try, try and try again and again. Know it will be very very difficult to do repeatedly. But this is the only way to get some benefit from Indusind Bank. I had managed to get it after trying for almost a month.

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Have you try it via Phone-Banking along with Email? Need to try, try and try again and again. Know it will be very very difficult to do repeatedly. But this is the only way to get some benefit from Indusind Bank. I had managed to get it after trying for almost a month.
One time try over last month with no success and I kept it aside for December month

Attachments

• E1D710A4-1C40-4C62-95E6-E991067B1464.jpeg
    E1D710A4-1C40-4C62-95E6-E991067B1464.jpeg
    602.2 KB · Views: 64

Nemesis

TF Premier
For me Exclusive Account upgrading to Legend to Pinnacle was simply jumping between the saving account department to credit card department via customer care call. Each don't know other features... Written mail for Pinnacle they simply denied... will try to close the card soon or on March closing... Let see how desperate they are to give pinnacle

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a query, I already have the credit card, now the bank person is saying that even though the account is of zero balance, you need to do initial funding. Is it true?

0xfallup

TF Ace
If you are interested to open the account I can help you as I have some contacts in Indusind.
if u have can you please confirm whether we can open exclusive or select 0 MAB a/c with legend and pinnacle credit card...would be a great help as i am unable to find confirmation anywhere regarding this...

Dhm66

TF Buzz
if u have can you please confirm whether we can open exclusive or select 0 MAB a/c with legend and pinnacle credit card...would be a great help as i am unable to find confirmation anywhere regarding this...
For this you should contact the zonal manager/head credit cards division. You can get his contact no. from your nearby Indus branch's BM or Credit card team's head. They do possess sound knowledge of such things. Most probably you will get 0 AMB exclusive ac with Pinnacle (15k plus Gst), some people also got it in 10k..and some got GV of 12k..try your luck, use your knowledge with facts and get what you want🙌🏻👍🏻

0xfallup

TF Ace
For this you should contact the zonal manager/head credit cards division. You can get his contact no. from your nearby Indus branch's BM or Credit card team's head. They do possess sound knowledge of such things. Most probably you will get 0 AMB exclusive ac with Pinnacle (15k plus Gst), some people also got it in 10k..and some got GV of 12k..try your luck, use your knowledge with facts and get what you want🙌🏻👍🏻
Thank you 😄

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How to negotiate to get this card without paying joining fees ?
1. Call customer care and ask them to upgrade your card to Pinnacle without paying the joining fee. There is 90% chance that they will decline your request. Then told him/her to raise your request to his/her senior. If they reject your request then wait for 2 days and then raise request again. If you have moderate spending they will surely accept your request after 2-3 rejections.

2. If you don't want to call again and again then email to 'head.cardservices@indusind.com' to upgrade your card without paying the Joining Fee and also mention you don't need Joining benefits. Escalate to Principal Nodal Officer if they reject.

You have to be patient to deal with them.