• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

1. Call customer care and ask them to upgrade your card to Pinnacle without paying the joining fee. There is 90% chance that they will decline your request. Then told him/her to raise your request to his/her senior. If they reject your request then wait for 2 days and then raise request again. If you have moderate spending they will surely accept your request after 2-3 rejections.

2. If you don't want to call again and again then email to 'head.cardservices@indusind.com' to upgrade your card without paying the Joining Fee and also mention you don't need Joining benefits. Escalate to Principal Nodal Officer if they reject.

You have to be patient to deal with them.
I don't have any Indusind CC now

0xfallup

TF Ace
Well…raised complaint against a specific branch and boom the deputy manger called and confirmed that the offer is still ongoing…but how should I face them getting t rejected by IndusInd 15 days ago 🥲

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you hold Pinnacle but not getting the Exclusive account/Exclusive account at 0 MAB DM me please.
Hi @souvikdey2002

I have Pinnacle credit card since dec 2020, and I have maxima savings account.
I want exclusive account, but my branch is denying it.
I have visited 3 different branches for this issue, and all are denying to Upgrade my account to exclusive with 0 MAB.
please help me
what should I do?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi @souvikdey2002

I have Pinnacle credit card since dec 2020, and I have maxima savings account.
I want exclusive account, but my branch is denying it.
I have visited 3 different branches for this issue, and all are denying to Upgrade my account to exclusive with 0 MAB.
please help me
what should I do?
upgrade account to exclusive and add the pinnacle under same cust id I won’t be charged for not maintaining 1 lac
Branch ppl don’t know about their system